Villa Kit 2020/1

AtkinsonWonderGoal

Glad it's not hideous, which is always my fear. 

Rather underwhelmed by it to be honest but not sure what I was expecting to be honest, just looks like a dated boring Villa shirt that we would've worn in the 90's or early 00's.

Always amazed that the fans concept shirts are generally so much better than the professionals.

Anyway, it'll do, nothing we'll be embarrassed wearing is the main thing.  Hopefully a decent away shirt to follow.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, nepal_villan said:

Wish the Claret & Blue clubs would make some sort of pact where each one would have a unique shirt design.   

Or west ham can just go back to their original Oxford Blue color and leave us alone with the Claret and Blue.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, GENTLEMAN said:

Is it me or do they look worse on the shop website.  I'm keen to see what they look like in real life now...those stripes is all I can see

It's fine though, just looks a very dated design.

• Like 1

Just now, punkymonkey666 said:

Shop is working, women's is a V neck, men's is a round neck with a slight V

£55 or £90 for the pro shirt

https://shop.avfc.co.uk/en/aston-villa-football-kits/t-31876437+d-3405109404+z-96-4265943694?cs=3

I think it's a beauty, the detailing on the badge is awesome.

FB_IMG_1596273502784.jpg

Love the badge detail as you say!  That's quality!

4 minutes ago, punkymonkey666 said:

Shop is working, women's is a V neck, men's is a round neck with a slight V

£55 or £90 for the pro shirt

https://shop.avfc.co.uk/en/aston-villa-football-kits/t-31876437+d-3405109404+z-96-4265943694?cs=3

I think it's a beauty, the detailing on the badge is awesome.

FB_IMG_1596273502784.jpg

Nvm. Misread the website.

Edited by Aston_Villan4

It's really average. Not a fan, tbh. We've done the same transition in design as between 07/08 and 08/09. In both cases the first kits were a lot nicer. Those extended blue shoulders just look a bit crap in claret and blue. The 07/08 would have been perfect with Acorns as a sponsor.

The stripes also make it look like a not-very-nice shirt.

Having said all that, the shirts usually grow on me, and they look better in action.

Edited by Rolta
  • Like 2

Would have been better without the stripes and stupid long sleeves with cuffs. I won’t be able to show off my guns again this year.

• Like 1

Â