Villa Kit 2020/1

AtkinsonWonderGoal

I cant stand Kappa kits, not just the material but the look and feel.

Hopefully we get rid of kappa and we dont get them back again, wished Luke was still doing the kits as I enjoyed our championship shirts.

Seems like the higher a team gets up football the worse shirts get, we found the best way was to not have the big clothing giants do our shirts right??

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

I cant stand Kappa kits, not just the material but the look and feel.

Hopefully we get rid of kappa and we dont get them back again, wished Luke was still doing the kits as I enjoyed our championship shirts.

Seems like the higher a team gets up football the worse shirts get, we found the best way was to not have the big clothing giants do our shirts right??

Nike/Adidas/Puma, etc focus on large clubs because it is essentially an advertisement for their brand. They don’t try to make money on selling shirts.

The bigger we get, the more attractive we become to large manufacturers.

5 minutes ago, MNVillan said:

Nike/Adidas/Puma, etc focus on large clubs because it is essentially an advertisement for their brand. They don’t try to make money on selling shirts.

We also had Nike, they treated us like shit

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

10am tomorrows buddy.

Spoiler for you- away kits going to be swamp green with pink lines and only fits if you have a 8 pack.

I have a keg

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, MNVillan said:

Adidas and Puma make kits for a lot of shite clubs. It's really only Nike that seem selective (though they do make kits for Brighton and Preston for example). Us having Nike kits in our heyday of this century was a sign of our ambition I used to feel. 

9 minutes ago, VillaHatesMe said:

I'm not a fan of the blue sleeves running up over the shoulders. Otherwise, nice. This guy's road white shirt is his best effort. IMO.

5 hours ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

I wish you had never posted this. If it isn’t this I’m going to be very sad.

Makes you feel like your back at school,what are they trying to do to our players turn them into little posh kids.

• Like 1

Â