Villa Kit 2020/1

AtkinsonWonderGoal

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

EeVLkzbWkAAYqyQ?format=jpg&name=large

I actually like it far less having seen it on a normal person. The badge is ridiculously high up, I don’t like the blue all the way up the neck, the collar is very weird and the arms looks like they’ve had an extra 2 inches added on for a laugh. 

I like the idea of it more than the reality of it 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Brumerican said:

It was Sutton Park so there were some quality freights coming through. I actually had a few epiphanies so left a yellow padlock on a fence as a reminder to myself that Sutton Park is magical. 

Villa then went on to pull off the great escape and I feel the Universe is telling me something .

PS. Every day another human shows empathy is a Good Day.

Thank you.

PPS.   My first MS design was the closest to the actual reveal BTW so 3rd Eye ITK confirmed.

I live right over the road from that freight line. I get to see all sorts out of my front window. Sometimes we even get steam trains go past with Pullman coaches.

13 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Am I the only one who likes the high badges and logos on Kappa shirts? I've always thought it looks really good.

I usually do but I think this time the badge looks a bit silly. It’s almost on the sleeve

2 hours ago, sne said:

aston_villa_2020_2021_home_kit_a.jpgaston_villa_2020_2021_home_kit_b.jpgaston_villa_2020_2021_home_kit_c.jpgaston_villa_2020_2021_home_kit_e.jpgaston_villa_2020_2021_home_kit_1.jpg

It's like looking at one of those Bratz doll's which we banned our daughter from having because of the impossibly skinny body with the massive head 

71b030bLgeL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

It's like they've designed a shirt to fit 5% of the target customers only. 

I mean seriously look at the second photo down. How many people are going to carry that off?  Maybe this guy:

de5429642be456a45b21421d710b0626.jpg

2 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Is that you???

Jeez, I'm 51 and even I know who that is*

* but only because he played Boxpark Wembley before the league cup final and I had my teenage son with me. 

• Haha 2

One of my sons has just ordered the full kit, but he mentioned that it's important to read the official site's size guide. The kit comes up smaller than normal everyday UK sizing, so if you've got a gym body you will need to go up to XL possibly in order to fit your biceps in.

Â