Villa Kit 2020/1

AtkinsonWonderGoal

Just now, WallisFrizz said:

Mate, hope you have a good support network. If not reach out to mh services local to you. Alternatively adopt Real Madrid as a second team, far less stressful than Villa! 

The only Doctor I haven't seen this year is Dre. They don't work for me and never have .

I've done enough and to be honest I've been ready to go for quite some time. My siblings are arseholes though and seem intent on prolonging my existence bless em.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

The only Doctor I haven't seen this year is Dre. They don't work for me and never have .

I've done enough and to be honest I've been ready to go for quite some time. My siblings are arseholes though and seem intent on prolonging my existence bless em.

You're just salty because the real kits are comin tomorrow morning and there won't be chance to do MS Paint kits again for a year. 

Just now, Jareth said:

You're just salty because the real kits are comin tomorrow morning and there won't be chance to do MS Paint kits again for a year. 

MS Paint is for life not just for Xmas.

I have a lot of free time and the brakes have gone so I plan on painting my way through the Apocalypse.

10 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

MS Paint is for life not just for Xmas.

I have a lot of free time and the brakes have gone so I plan on painting my way through the Apocalypse.

Good lad - go for it. But remember to put the brakes back on at some point. 

59 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

What are the chances of a surprise new signing modelling the new kit?  Probably slim to none but as long as Villa social media don’t go into meltdown if Jack isnt in it. 

It was a bunch of wee chavs for the last reveal if I remember correctly. They may just play it safe and do that again

4 hours ago, Spoony said:

So you’re in the know to the extent you know someone that knows and you know they know and now we know you know they know?

Just thought I’d pass it on.

2 hours ago, romavillan said:

They are the absence of colour actually. *pushes glasses up nose*

Lol I like it. But isn't white the opposite of that? As it contains the full spectrum of wavelengths? Could be wrong

17 minutes ago, TreeVillan said:

Lol I like it. But isn't white the opposite of that? As it contains the full spectrum of wavelengths? Could be wrong

depends. light is additive, so white light is the full spectrum and black is none of the spectrum. however pigment, the colour of the shirt, is subtractive so black dye is all colours mixed together (sort of but that’s another story) like when printing. I think neither being a colour makes the most sense, as white only reflects and doesn’t change the light hitting it, and black doesn’t reflect it at all.

also just give me a mono black/white kit for once, Villa.

Edited by a m ole
  • Thanks 1

Â