Villa Kit 2020/1

AtkinsonWonderGoal

On 28/01/2021 at 23:45, weedman said:

Does anyone know what the fit is like on the retro shirts? I was thinking about giving one a go but I float between a L or XL depending on the fit (XL of last seasons green is actually really tight still). 

If it's the 90's fit I think I could probably get a small (jokes) but tight fitting I'd go XL, anything like our actual kits this season I wouldn't bother. If they make McGinn, a professional athlete look a bit tubby I've got no hope! 

The retro shirts are your normal, pretty large football shirt fit in my experience.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Considering there is a quarter of the season left the stock on the online store is an absolute joke.

Surely they have data of what sizes sell the most of but they seem to be left with stuff either too small or too large for the average fan.

It's costing the club in lost sales surely.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mykeyb said:

It's costing the club in lost sales surely.

Depends - I'm not sure how much the club gets from the sales. 

I have a feeling that the deal with Fanatics means that sales have more of an effect on their bottom line than the clubs. I might be wrong, but I have a feeling that the club makes most of its money selling the rights to produce Villa merchandise to them and that they make most of their money on how much of the stuff they sell. 

On 24/02/2021 at 14:15, villa4europe said:

looks like someone somewhere is doing replicas of the le coq sportif shirts from the 80s

if anyone knows where they're coming from can they message me, im definitely after them

And they’re beautiful. 

No suggestion of where one might find them though. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, choffer said:

And they’re beautiful. 

No suggestion of where one might find them though. 

Yep that's what I've seen too, several people now, it's all a bit secret squirrel though, DM for details and then no replies or not able to DM them 

This thread is for the discussion of this years kit. Please don't discuss the club shop or historical kits in this thread. Start a new thread if there isn't already a suitable thread.

On 06/03/2021 at 13:20, mykeyb said:

Considering there is a quarter of the season left the stock on the online store is an absolute joke.

It's shocking!

I went to order some of the Navy training gear the other day and one particular item the sizes they have left are XS or 3XL!

It's been this way for a couple of seasons now I have noticed and it's a bit of a piss take really.

What do they make? 10 of each popular size and 1000 of 4XL. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

60% off in the Aston Villa shop at the moment.

Just brought a Grealish third shirt for my son for £43.50 and a normal third shirt for me no printing for around 28 quid, made sure I got sizes above for us..

Edited by Dave-R

• 4 weeks later...

The official store, Kitbag and Fanatics are now charging a £1.99 processing fee on top of the £4.99 delivery fee. The sooner we get rid of these jokers the better.

• Confused 1

35 minutes ago, jim said:

The official store, Kitbag and Fanatics are now charging a £1.99 processing fee on top of the £4.99 delivery fee. The sooner we get rid of these jokers the better.

Ridiculous 

Â