Aaron Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, useless said:

Replies underneath show that not all Norwich fans disliked him as sometimes suggested. Hopefully injury not too bad

Might be similar to one Kamara had and he'll be out for 2-3 months meaning he'll not be going back out on Loan. Hopefully he can make his Prem debut at the tail end of the season and go on loan again back to Championship next season 

7 hours ago, useless said:

Replies underneath show that not all Norwich fans disliked him as sometimes suggested. Hopefully injury not too bad

Think he had a goal contribution every other game. Which isn't quite Emi levels but definitely producing enough at his age. 

• 2 weeks later...

It's the U20 World Cup in the summer, England's squad will be made up largely of the players that won the U19 Euros, will be a big shame if Ramsey misses out because of his injury, he's been a mainstay of this group right through the different age groups, often been captain, I thought he was underated at U19 Euros, England played much better with him on the pitch as he added coheshion to their attacks, also contributed some goals and assists, before his injury one of the players from that group doing well at first level.

Jacob likely to be with the U21s for the Euros, which will would be his last involvement at that level.

Edited by useless
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Funny seeing a few posters on oneboro thinking they'd signed jacob

Maybe these 2 are still great aces up our sleeve

Geberal consensus seems to be they don't know anything about him or where he'll play, confusion more than excitement, I'd say most of us are the same, I thought he was out for the season and didn't see it coming at all

Â