Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Do Man U need another striker though? WTF, or is he a winger?

Either way, he looks incredible.

He can play across the front line. I think his best position is right inside forward. But he's been playing striker. Very effectively. Cracking cracking footballer. As good as Haaland.

Edited by Sulberto21

6 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Do you live in wolves also, what area mate, i moved 20 years ago, been along time. I used to love being the lone wolf everywhere i went Wolves fans saying your supporting the wrong side, i used to say i doubt it i support the best damn Team in the Midlands. At times I used to get into fights in my teens over being a Villa fan, just because I was a Villa fan. I'd get back up after being knocked down by a few wolves lads and say- you wont never change how I feel Villa will always be in me so keep on doing what your doing, I'll always know who's the best and it certainly isnt your team.

What a feeling it was.

Yes mate, Wednesfield. 

But let’s be be honest, Wolves were always a shite little team until they got lucky & did some dodgy dealings to make the breakthrough. Bog standard Championship team.

I’d love for us to put them back in their place one day. The fans have become so arrogant and mouthy now, they need shutting up.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, sne said:

Sad thing is that since RB Salzburg contracts always have a release clause in them he'd likely be at least £5m cheaper in fee and command a lot lower vages than the £70k that Watkins is rumored to be asking.

But we are not in a position to get players like Daka, no matter how much money our owners have.

Perhaps we should get Uncle Albert to negotiate the salary for us

56 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

If we strike early we can get them before they go to the top clubs. Sadio mane went to Southampton. I don't consider them one of the top clubs in Europe with all due respect. @Villain4Life mentioned Daka last season. They've got Berisha and Koita too who would add goals and pace up front. Their model is buy cheap and sell for a profit if not picked up by the main Leipzig team.

They signed Noah Okafor who is one of the most skilful players with searing pace I've seen in a long time. They signed him in January from Basel for a low amount.

The main reason I bleat on about the RB Salzburg players is the style of play. I believe they would be plug and play for us. These are the clubs we should be looking at. 

Six years ago - things have changed a lot since then. 

Edited by lexicon

Just now, tomav84 said:

obvious question. if west ham are willing to sell, for a relatively low fee, what's wrong with him?

Supposedly they are trying to raise money to bid for Benrahma.