Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

17 goals and 9 assists?

I have seen a fair bit of Brentford and he gets lots and lots of opportunities, he won't get that space and time in the premier league

5 minutes ago, Fox1884 said:

There was rumours about our interest today and apparently it is more likely to be in the region of £30m, which would also explain why there is also rumours about your interest in Iheanacho

£30m could well be closer to the mark. He’s a great talent. 
If it was between him and Iheanacho and the price was the same, I think I’d probably go for Edouard, because his scoring record is better. Although likely in a poorer league as two horse race in the Scottish league isn’t great.

Edited by alreadyexists

16 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Buendia will be £20-30m

20 million would be a good price I think for him, he is probably worth the 30 but when you jump to the 30 bracket you should be looking more seriously at his competition.

My god, this Ebrechi Eze lad, I'll admit I hadn't heard of him till today, but after watching him on YouTube for the last twenty minutes Jesus Christ!! What a player!!

I'm not usually drawn in by YouTube, but it is obvious this lad is an incredible talent. If grealish goes he looks like a ready made replacement. The way he carries the ball commits players and his distribution looks incredible, surely he'd be more than the twenty million quoted?

Edited by ramshackler
  • Like 2

Benrahma would improve us and I'd be happy to sign him, but at the same time agree that he's overrated on here, give away possession such a lot and is often wasteful in front of goal. Don't think there's any chance he ends up at Chelsea, they can sign and already have better.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, useless said:

Benrahma would improve us and I'd be happy to sign him, but at the same time agree that he's overrated on here, give away possession such a lot and is often wasteful in front of goal. Don't think there's any chance he ends up at Chelsea, they can sign and already have better.

Not seen that much of him but tonight, his first touch has been perfect. He looks very good.

3 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

What do you think of Iheanacho?
I'm not his biggest fan tbh even though he loves a goal against Villa. Would rather look elsewhere. I just can't ever imagine him being the number 1 striker at a club.

On his day he can be a really good striker, but he can be incredibly frustrating as well. One minute he will have a sublime touch/score a really good goal, the next minute he is tripping over his own feet, and his right foot is pretty underwhelming

He doesn't really have the pace or mobility to flourish as a solo striker, he definitely needs to play in a two to get the best out of him

This season in the league he has managed 5 goals and 4 assists in 960 minutes, so he has definitely stepped up compared to previous seasons

• Like 1

The thing with Watkins is he covers three areas we lack right now. 

Forward press.

Goals

Pace

Benrahma is obviously the more talented player, he's technically phenomenal and he fights, but I wonder how well he'd suit a team in the bottom half from a tactical point of view compared to playing for a top 6 side with a lot of possession and freedom.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, paul514 said:

20 million would be a good price I think for him, he is probably worth the 30 but when you jump to the 30 bracket you should be looking more seriously at his competition.

Good stats the season before in the championship, and stepped up a level and did it again this season in the PL, so now he’s “proven PL”; he’s no flash in the pan, and he is young. 

• Like 1