Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

4 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

We managed to keep Grealish, Mcginn  and Mings in our first season. 

Yep...  Gotta love how cynical we Villa supporters are...  We really are a miserable lot, aren't we?  🤣

32 minutes ago, Zatman said:

People keep saying he will go on to be a top player but he is 25 next week and hasnt played in any top division for over 5 seasons now. I dont really see this hype and wide players tend to fade quicker

He is actually older than Grealish

Vardy didn't play at the top level until he was nearly 27 and has since received a Premier league winners medal and picked up the golden Boot at 33.

Benrahma is a real talent and can see him having a similar career to Mahrez. Personally I think he is better than Grealish. 

Edited by Made In Aston

41 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

I'm friend's with few a Brentford scout's

It''s their strategy., it work's for them. One day i hope we adopt it too.

We have bought majority shit player's for over 10 years.

Guy's i'd never recommend in all that 10  or so years, pure crap, crap

We need adopt Brentford model.

Why "one day" why don't we adopt it now ...... whatever it is ?....in fact why isn't every club doing it ?

3 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

Vardy didn't play at the top level until he was nearly 27 and has since received a Premier league winners medal and picked up the golden Boot at 33.

Yea but Vardy is also a bit of a physical freak like Hutton they seemed to get faster with age

I just think people overhyping Benrahma as if he is the only attacker available and is going to transform our team. Has been many players too good for Championship who couldnt step up and think he might be another

11 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

Benrahma is a real talent and can see him having a similar career to Mahrez. Personally I think he is better than Grealish. 

Nah.

I would be interested to see Benrahma in the prem, i think he would be negated, very easily.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

Better than Grealish? Christ...

• Like 1

Just now, Made In Aston said:

Some people seem to think Grealish is the best player ever to grace the PL🙄🙄. Benrahma is definitely more skillful and has greater vision than Grealish for sure. 

I completely disagree mate. I can think Grealish is a better player than Benrahma without thinking he's the best player ever to grace the PL either.

For the record, I think Benrahma is a fantastic player.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Grealish has created more chances than anyone but De bruyne. Has dribbled the most distance of anyone this season in Europe's top 5 leagues including Messi. Has played in a team without its 2nd best player for 3 months, without our first choice striker and without our first choice keeper and managed to keep us up.

Was in the whoscored team of the season. Completes 80% of his dribbles (either successful or ends in a foul). Averages 2.5 key passes per game.

To be clear grealish is not the best player in the PL. He is currently a top 15 player and I have no doubts he will continue to improve as the team around hi gets better. 

Meanwhile, we're not even sure Benrahma is even the best player at Brentford.

Gk: heaton, Steerl

Dr: fred

Dl: targett

Dc: mings, konsa, hause

Dm: douglas, nakamba

M: mcginn, hourihane

aml: jack, aeg

amr: ???

Str: wesley, samatta

keep in/around squad: elmo

Sell/bomb out: nyland, kalinic, taylor, chester, engels, lansbury, trez, hogan, davis (loan)

Buy this i think we need 9 new players!

6 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Gk: heaton, Steerl

Dr: fred

Dl: targett

Dc: mings, konsa, hause

Dm: douglas, nakamba

M: mcginn, hourihane

aml: jack, aeg

amr: ???

Str: wesley, samatta

keep in/around squad: elmo

Sell/bomb out: nyland, kalinic, taylor, chester, engels, lansbury, trez, hogan, davis (loan)

Buy this i think we need 9 new players!

You'd keep El Ghazi - weaker than non-alcoholic beer and miss of the season front-runner but get rid of Trezeguet - up and down the field more than the world ploughing champion and scorer of all the goals in our only victories post-lockdown? 

No thanks. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

You'd keep El Ghazi - weaker than non-alcoholic beer and miss of the season front-runner but get rid of Trezeguet - up and down the field more than the world ploughing champion and scorer of all the goals in our only victories post-lockdown? 

No thanks. 

Id keep aeg as a squad filler. 4 g + 4 a mot a bad return. Not good enough to start consistently tho.

No yo trez cus a) if rumours are true he's off to turkey anyway. B) despite his efforts in last few games n his running, he severely lacks ability.

• Like 2

I don't want to see El Ghazi in the squad next season. I would like to see Trez in the squad as an option, not a starter. He has the heart of a Lion even if he has the feet to match sometimes. 

• Like 2