Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

2 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Seems a lot of money for someone who as far as i know has had a very mediocre season in the PL.

Did he even score a goal? 

I agree extremely way too much, i don’t believe we should be paying that much id be disappointed if we were. 

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Buendia’s a tidy little player but 30 million?? Wtf

Created a bucket load of chances in one of the worst PL sides of all time. Genuinely creative attacking midfielders like that are rare nowadays. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, messi11 said:

well we can say goodbye to Benrahma. He be playing with Brentford in the Prem

Lets just move on. 

Can’t see it - Brentford will Likely cash in and he would attract far higher wages elsewhere .

The way Brentford operate they seem to have very good recruitment set up .

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, messi11 said:

well we can say goodbye to Benrahma. He be playing with Brentford in the Prem

Lets just move on. 

Not necessarily, he might still move on. 

Also Swansea only need a goal to back level. 

8 minutes ago, pintpotvilla said:

Probably not that much in this new situation

Maybe, but they are no Bournemouth, they didn’t spend last year and have a firm grip on wages. They expected to go down and will bank all their PL money, Parachute money for three years too. No fire sales.

Edited by thunderball

Still think we should try and get Odsonne Edouard from Celtic. He’s had a very good season and is still only 22. I think he’d cost 15-18m, maybe more... but we’ll worth it.

Edited by alreadyexists
  • Like 3

I'd still go for Lolley. Would be a good option from the bench and get the feeling he'd be cheaper this summer than last 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, alreadyexists said:

Still think we should try and get Odsonne Edouard from Celtic. He’s had a very good season and is still only 22. I think he’d cost 15-18m, maybe more... but we’ll worth it.

Good player. Would like us to sign him too.

1 minute ago, alreadyexists said:

There was rumours about our interest today and apparently it is more likely to be in the region of £30m, which would also explain why there is also rumours about your interest in Iheanacho

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fox1884 said:

There was rumours about our interest today and apparently it is more likely to be in the region of £30m, which would also explain why there is also rumours about your interest in Iheanacho

What do you think of Iheanacho?
I'm not his biggest fan tbh even though he loves a goal against Villa. Would rather look elsewhere. I just can't ever imagine him being the number 1 striker at a club.

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Maybe, but they are no Bournemouth, they didn’t spend last year and have a firm grip on wages. They expected to go down and will bank all their PL money, Parachute money for three years too. No fire sales.

Stuart Webber the Norwich sporting director has said they won’t stand in the way of players leaving but not for less than £20m 

Edited by Eastie
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Fox1884 said:

I guess you'll be linked to lots of Celtic players. I really wouldn't want Iheanacho.