Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

I think more than one person was using the MM login. 

His early posts were grammatically very good, towards the end they looked like they had been written by a 5yr old. 

Just now, av1 said:

His early posts were grammatically very good, towards the end they looked like they had been written by a 5yr old. 

Wasn’t there a theory that it was Gabby? 

Just now, alreadyexists said:

It was either Culverhouse, the other guy or Lambert himself. It's actually kind of funny when you think about it. They must have been bored as hell.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I can't remember tbh mate. 

If my theory about multiple posters is correct, Gabby took over towards the end 🤣

Edited by av1

4 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

It was either Culverhouse, the other guy or Lambert himself. It's actually kind of funny when you think about it. They must have been bored as hell.

Lambert was a VERY weird manager looking back. He is still the same at Ipswich, but he doesnt have a world class striker to bail him out there.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, av1 said:

14 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

That would fit perfectly 😂😂

• Haha 2

Hairyhands called Benteke signing a new contract on a summer Friday afternoon when it was almost certain he was off to Spurs. I think he also leaked a team sheet the night before a game and then shortly after Ian Culverhouse was sacked.... I think Culverhouse might've been Paul Lambert's brother in law IIRC.

Mysteryman called the Darren Bent signing a couple of years before that.

I remember TheTrees following Lerner's plane to Norway when we supposedly offered the job to Solksjaer and he turned us down before McLeish came in. Good times🤔

• Like 1

If we keep Grealish I don't think we need Buendia. Luiz, McGinn and a new midfielder will be the midfield three that leaves the two wide positions for the winger/playmaker types, if one is Grealish, then the other should offer something different, such as pace, something we really need in the team.

2 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

“AgentVilla” says we are after Grant... but who the F is agentvilla!?

I doubt this one very much...  He's had a fluke of a season.  Remove penalties and the number of defensive howlers from his goal tally last season and he isn't that impressive.  

23 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Reckon Billing could compete with McGinn? Would at least add some physique. 

19 minutes ago, lexicon said:

We're missing a player like him in CM tbf. 

would prefer Doucoure tbh.