Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

I think i have broken my F5 key the last few days refreshing the forums for any signing news.

3 players i would love to see at villa..all 3 probably wont happen..but it would be a serious sign of our intent if we could get them.

1.rashica

2.tonali

3.Abraham

would cost over 100m for those 3..but they would transform us into at least a top 10 side and fast

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

They needed to fill their English player quota. He's a dreadful defender. What about his game is good?

He is good looking apparently 😂 suppose its something for a centre half

Just now, Zatman said:

He is good looking apparently 😂 suppose its something for a centre half

Pre requisite is a Beard..he looks like a 12 yr old boy..would never be able to grow a beard...no from me:-)

4 minutes ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

I think i have broken my F5 key the last few days refreshing the forums for any signing news.

3 players i would love to see at villa..all 3 probably wont happen..but it would be a serious sign of our intent if we could get them.

1.rashica

2.tonali

3.Abraham

would cost over 100m for those 3..but they would transform us into at least a top 10 side and fast

add Buendia to that list pls.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ramshackler said:

Good god this. John Stones is an absolute car crash. Has made a career out of this belief that young English centre backs who can play football are the most incredible thing.

In reality Stones is someone who wasn't good enough on the ball to be a midfielder and not strong enough and positionally aware enough to be a CB.

How the **** man city spent £50 million on him after his second season at everton is laughable

Nail and head. He's overhyped purely because he's young and English. £20million and probably over £100k per week wages? No way! Exactly the type of signing we absolutely should not be making. So much better value on the continent.

Edited by Okonokos
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

1.rashica

2.tonali

3.Abraham

Aye, I literally wasted the last 48hrs refreshing VillaTalk and perusing OPs on The Athletic. I’ve got a todo list the size of McGinn’s arse and all!!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

And Benrahma. Would absolutely Kevin Keegan love it if we went into next season with a front 6 that looked like this:

Abraham

Grealish                    Benrahma

McGinn       Rashica

Luiz

That sent a quiver down my back..brrrrrrrr..if only

• Like 1

Just now, El-Reacho said:

Would anyone fancy Victor Moses? He’s a bit of a serial loanee but was impressive under Conte at Chelsea. I’d say he’d be fairly cheap.

Id prefer loftus cheek if chelsea were willing to sell

• Like 1

Just now, El-Reacho said:

Would anyone fancy Victor Moses? He’s a bit of a serial loanee but was impressive under Conte at Chelsea. I’d say he’d be fairly cheap.

I would prefer the biblical Moses..probably younger than victor......

20 minutes ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

1.rashica

2.tonali

3.Abraham

Was about to say, whenever I leave the thread for a while and come back to see it refreshed with 200 replies I get excited.

Only to see the same roundabout discussions 🙄.

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Just seen a story saying Chelsea are ready to get rid of Kante 🤔

What's he like these days?

Still easily good enough for a champions league team (expect PSG will be interested) 

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Was about to say, whenever I leave the thread for a while and come back to see it refreshed with 200 replies I get excited.

Only to see the same roundabout discussions 🙄.

Dont blame me for your disappointment..I had the same feeling when i saw that you posted..such a let down😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

This midfield would be tiny though, have we learned nothing?

Is anyone in there over 5' 10 ?

I have always looked at the quality of the player over their measurements....Look at poor ol alan wright..great footballer..only 4 foot 3 lol (5 foot 4)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Still easily good enough for a champions league team (expect PSG will be interested) 

Spurs would be insane not to go for him. I'd throw the book at Chelsea if I were them, but Levy being Levy would spend all summer trying to buy Hojbjerg.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

I have always looked at the quality of the player over their measurements....Look at poor ol alan wright..great footballer..only 4 foot 3 lol (5 foot 4)

Jeez. Looking at him you wouldn't think he was 2 inches taller than Tommy elphick 

• Like 1