Mbwana ‘Ally’ Samatta

It's Your Round

6 hours ago, Dalian's Umbrella said:

What SAMATTA you, HEY! You gotta no defence!
He's gonna score again, HEY! Maybe with his head
Or maybe with his feet or Maybe with his chest
It doe-SAMATTA mate!

First song I thought of, that or It's Still Rock and Roll to Me. "That's Samatta with the goals he's scoring, can't you see how he makes us smile" or some such.

Edited by the_eristic

6 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

GMT 12pm today(20/1/20) but was signed later on after that.

Already seen the suso criticism for him missing the deadline, the guys been sat in brum for half a week, it'll be the work permit paperwork that's **** us, out of our control (to an extent) 

41 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Isn’t the internet a wonderful thing?! If we can get that Samagoal chant going when he scores - can you imagine him hearing that and the goosebumps he’ll get?! Can’t wait 

He’ll love it! I hope he gets a goal on his debut, instead of the traditional injured on the debut. 

I think this is a smart signing. He isn't a replacement for Wes, he a different kind of striker who could take any position in a front 3. I think DS said Davis is back in training so hopefully he isn't too far away either.

Do we really need another striker? I think I'd prefer an out and out winger with pace. 

2 hours ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Isn’t the internet a wonderful thing?! If we can get that Samagoal chant going when he scores - can you imagine him hearing that and the goosebumps he’ll get?! Can’t wait 

Imagine if we get it going before he has even stepped foot on the pitch. 

As in tonight. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

There is literally hours and hours of footage. Worth a look. 

It's biased footage, no one is going to make a balanced montage. I'm just going to wait and see what he does for us before judging or getting remotely excited.

He's fast, he's experienced, he pressures defenders with his work rate, he has a good goal scoring ratio and he seems the right character.

Will he be a premier league superstar? Who knows. 

Will he offer more to the team than we've had the previous 21 games? I can't see how he won't. 

Remember, to save us this year he doesn't have to be benteke 2.0. 

7 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

It's biased footage, no one is going to make a balanced montage. I'm just going to wait and see what he does for us before judging or getting remotely excited.

There are a couple of Tanzania full game videos knocking about the internet. I intend to watch one to get an idea, if I find one I’ll post in here

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

There are a couple of Tanzania full game videos knocking about the internet. I intend to watch one to get an idea, if I find one I’ll post in here

Also anyone with BT sport can watch 3 of his Champions League games two vs Salzburg and One V Napoli. The Liverpool games would have been beneficial. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

he's a striker so he's already better than what we've got

whether or not he'll be any good I honestly haven't got a clue, he wont be worse than Hogan or McCormack but he's not haaland, anywhere in between

I do think the same as Wesley, the team has goals in it, judging him purely on his scoring as he starts out is harsh, the attack as a unit has to be better and he's a big part of it obviously

Â