Mbwana ‘Ally’ Samatta

It's Your Round

Having just watched his interview, he isn’t short of confidence. Woodward asked about starting like Benteke and he said he wanted to do better than Benteke did with us. 

About time we had more characters, Samatta and Reina both seem big personalities, which is much needed.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Not sure about commerical aspect but we should absolutely be making moves to get sister clubs out there for recruitment purposes, or even some sort of academy like Red Bull do.

We've got two Egyptians, a Zimbabwean and the Tanzanian Lewnadowki right now. I'd imagine our name can carry some clout if we can stay up.

yup, and dont forget 1 of only 3 Americans (Vassilev), and the only Montenegro player (Sarkic - not in senior squad obviously).

Interesting.

Welcome Mbwana! I hope you are as good as my mind has painted you to be! 💪💪

I’ve just been looking at the map of Africa to see how big Tanzania is, and I felt like I was playing a game of Risk in my brain. “Now we’ve got Tanzania to go with Zimbabwe and Egypt that we have already, we’ve got Ghana because that one town loves us, we had Ivory Coast but have lost it now Kodjia’s gone, but I feel like Togo will always have a place in our hearts because of Salifou. We could do with getting a player from the Congo and Algeria, just so we can use their size to infiltrate some of the smaller nations”

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Elton said:

Having just watched his interview, he isn’t short of confidence. Woodward asked about starting like Benteke and he said he wanted to do better than Benteke did with us. 

About time we had more characters, Samatta and Reina both seem big personalities, which is much needed.

Why do we keep putting new signings in front of Woodward. Especially ones new to the country. Wtf must they think!

• Like 3

Hey @Regular;

Out of curiosity, how do Genk supporters feel about Samatta compared to when you had Benteke?

Do most supporters prefer Samatta or Benteke? (playing wise), and do more supporters pefer Benteke or Samatta? (as in fondness towards the player on a personal level)

Edited by MaVilla

@Samatta

Please score the goals that keeps us in the Premier League this season.

Do this and you can have the Freedom of Aston, the Freedom of Birmingham and become an instant Aston Villa legend.

24 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

Welcome Mbwana! I hope you are as good as my mind has painted you to be! 💪💪

I’ve just been looking at the map of Africa to see how big Tanzania is, and I felt like I was playing a game of Risk in my brain. “Now we’ve got Tanzania to go with Zimbabwe and Egypt that we have already, we’ve got Ghana because that one town loves us, we had Ivory Coast but have lost it now Kodjia’s gone, but I feel like Togo will always have a place in our hearts because of Salifou. We could do with getting a player from the Congo and Algeria, just so we can use their size to infiltrate some of the smaller nations”

Said Benrahma!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Saw a couple of interviews now where he has mentioned how great he feels when the Genk fans sung his name. We need to get behind this kid from day 1. 

9 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Hey @Regular;

Out of curiosity, how do Genk supporters feel about Samatta compared to when you had Benteke?

Do most supporters prefer Samatta or Benteke? (playing wise), and do more supporters pefer Benteke or Samatta? (as in fondness towards the player on a personal level)

I won't try and answer for @Regular but didn't Benteke go on strike to get a move? If so I can't imagine they still think of him fondly. 

Â