Mbwana ‘Ally’ Samatta

It's Your Round

3 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Have you seen him play?

Pretty sure it's just another dig at Wes but I choose to see the good in everything... lol

On a serious note though, I do have a good feeling about it for some reason.

• Like 1

Disappointing we couldn't get it done in time for tomorrow, Villa Park would've been rocking seeing a new striker in a big game. Oh well.

Can't wait to see him against Leicester. Send us to Wembley, Samagoal 

• Like 1

Never heard of him until a week ago and haven’t watched any YouTube highlights yet but this feels like a really good signing. The January expectations of Simon Dawkins and Grant Holt have been massively surpassed.

On 20/07/2019 at 17:15, useless said:

I'm not even convinced that we're going to sign another striker, after what Smith and Purslow said in the US. I Hope that do though, and I think it needs to be someone who's potentially as good or better than Wesley. We seem to be signing or being linked to a lot of players who have played in Belgium, with that in mind I just had a look at the leading goalscorers from that division for last season and see that Mbwana Samatta scored the most with twenty, a player that we've been linked to, wouldn't be surprised to see something come of that, probably wouldn't cost too much, has experience, but isn't too old, and could be rotated with Wesley.

Greetings to him, think he will do really well for us, looks a very good all round player.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Disappointing we couldn't get it done in time for tomorrow, Villa Park would've been rocking seeing a new striker in a big game. Oh well.

Can't wait to see him against Leicester. Send us to Wembley, Samagoal 

I think he will start or be on the bench. It’s not like we have much choice. 

Â