The Royal Family

Genie

10 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

I see the suspected sex offender was back in the fold/public eye again today alongside his mother. 

Keeping on him in case he sees some unwilling skir-

22 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

I see the suspected sex offender was back in the fold/public eye again today alongside his mother. 

Weird, I thought the Queen was meant to bea nice old lady with her finger on the pulse, and not like the rest of the parasitic self-serving royal scum we're meant to fawn over

• Like 1

On 29/03/2022 at 19:07, Davkaus said:

Weird, I thought the Queen was meant to bea nice old lady with her finger on the pulse, and not like the rest of the parasitic self-serving royal scum we're meant to fawn over

What is she 96 now. The only thing I woild say is that at least Andrew was there to support his mom unlike Harry who couldn't even  be bothered. 

13 minutes ago, PaulC said:

What is she 96 now. The only thing I woild say is that at least Andrew was there to support his mom unlike Harry who couldn't even  be bothered. 

He isn't allowed due to protection issues. Still at least Andy was there to support his mum. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, PaulC said:

Apart from not knowing who Harry is, or his relationship to the head of this crime family, if you find yourself looking for ways to favourably compare a rapist and probable nonce, it might be time to reconsider your opinion.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, PaulC said:

Harry also couldn't be bothered to rape a child. They probably come out about even on balance. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, PaulC said:

You mean Harry who the police have told isn't allowed in the country

Put the daily mail down, its not good for you 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Apart from not knowing who Harry is, or his relationship to the head of this crime family

44 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Seriously??? 

If I may jump in…Dav is following on from your previous point about Harry’s mother not being the queen.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

If I may jump in…Dav is following on from your previous point about Harry’s mother not being the queen.

Er... OK.

I think. 

Â