The Royal Family

Genie

Does this mean he’ll be allowed back in the dressing up box for his hats and medals?

It’s the jubilee present every mum wants, a son proving their innocence of a sex assault by paying off the claimant.

• Haha 1

To pay his accuser off, but still have the cheek to claim that this is in no way an admission of guilt, highlights just how gullible the rich clearings in the woods think we are.

Saying that, I'm sure there will still be some supporters in society who start to fight his corner now that it's over.

The Metropolitan Police is to investigate claims Prince Charles' charity offered honours help to a Saudi citizen.

The force said it is investigating alleged offences under the Honours (Prevention of Abuses) Act 1925.

There have been no arrests or interviews under caution, the Met said.

The Prince's Foundation said it would be "inappropriate to comment on an ongoing investigation".

BBC

28 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

To pay his accuser off, but still have the cheek to claim that this is in no way an admission of guilt, highlights just how gullible the rich clearings in the woods think we are.

Saying that, I'm sure there will still be some supporters in society who start to fight his corner now that it's over.

once Twitter got bored and  moved on to other things , long term it never really harmed Ronaldo , Michael Jackson ,Eddie Murphy, Britney Spears and many others 

guess that's why they settle , lose 10% and not take the risk a jury is going to think they are rich people with a sense of entitlement and lose everything 

• Like 1

It’s interesting that the main slur you see directed at Prince Andrew is that he is a nonce. The girl in question was 17 which is legal here, and slightly underage in the states.

The bigger crime has to be the fact that she was sex trafficked and effectively forced into these acts against her will. 

• Like 1

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

It was a civil case, she came for the money and got it, I can't say as I'm the slightest bit surprised.

She didn't get anything as far as I'm aware. The money is a donation to her charity dealing with victims of similar crimes and not her

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, bickster said:

She didn't get anything as far as I'm aware. The money is a donation to her charity dealing with victims of similar crimes and not her

The way the statement on it is worded seems to suggest that it's a settlement AND separately a donation to her charity.

• Like 1

Â