The Royal Family

Genie

I think the main thing I’ve learnt from all this, is if ever my mum turns out to be handed millions in cash and real estate by a country, and I have no real job but lots of mum’s money, then I’ll probably hire a very good PR team and do whatever the **** they say if ever I’m linked to a sex offender.

It’s a lesson for all of us.

I’m still really upset that nobody at that Pizza Express and nobody at that kid’s party at Pizza Express remembered seeing a Prince in there. You’d imagine at least one person would remember being at the same kids party as a kick ass Duke. Perhaps he wasn’t wearing one of his costume hats?

That’s another lesson for all of us. If you’ve nothing to hide and you’re in Pizza Express, wear an exuberant hat.

4 hours ago, Genie said:

It’s interesting that the main slur you see directed at Prince Andrew is that he is a nonce. The girl in question was 17 which is legal here, and slightly underage in the states.

The bigger crime has to be the fact that she was sex trafficked and effectively forced into these acts against her will. 

I don’t think “slightly underage” makes any difference. She is underage in the States, that’s it.

It's not like he's 21 either 

Its still in the context of him being a dirty old man and using his money status and power to force a girl in to doing things she ordinarily wouldn't  because his dirty mates have groomed her 

She could be of legal age and it would still stink 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, bickster said:

She didn't get anything as far as I'm aware. The money is a donation to her charity dealing with victims of similar crimes and not her

I'm sure in the legal paper work it would say not to mention in the meia that she took any money from the settlement, not to discredit her anymore. Guess it'll come out soon.

I'm by far blaming her for hanging around with paedos. But where the hell are the parents, when your 16/17 year old daughter is swanning off to private islands with rich old men??

35 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I'm by far blaming her for hanging around with paedos. But where the hell are the parents, when your 16/17 year old daughter is swanning off to private islands with rich old men??

Watch the documentary on epstein 

Or surviving R Kelly

Both will give you the answer and it's pretty grim, they know who to pick is the short answer 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

I don’t think “slightly underage” makes any difference. She is underage in the States, that’s it.

Yeah, I’m not saying it’s ok, not for a second. Just I thought the main part of the alleged crime was the trafficking / forced / raping element. 

Edited by Genie
  • Thanks 1

Just now, villa4europe said:

Watch the documentary on epstein 

Or surviving R Kelly

Both will give you the answer and it's pretty grim, they know who to pick is the short answer 

The BBC dramatisation of the Rochdale grooming gangs, Three Girls, and its accompanying documentary The Betrayed Girls are also both well worth a watch. Difficult viewing, there is a lot from them that sticks in my head years later, but definitely recommended.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Yeah, I’m not saying it’s ok, not for a second. Just I thought the main part of the alleged crime was the trafficking element. 

Whilst I'd certainly not publicly accuse the disgraced prince of crimes he's not convicted of, if he was on the island taking advantage of 17 year olds who were victims of sex trafficking, it'd be a relief to know he does have some moral red lines and he choose to abstain from raping the much younger girls that we know were on that island and being raped by his friends.

7 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

The BBC dramatisation of the Rochdale grooming gangs, Three Girls, and its accompanying documentary The Betrayed Girls are also both well worth a watch. Difficult viewing, there is a lot from them that sticks in my head years later, but definitely recommended.

My recollection of three girls is that I obviously have zero understanding of the lives of the men but my understanding of the lives of the girls is not a whole lot better 

And that's its excellent and **** horrible in equal measure 

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

My recollection of three girls is that I obviously have zero understanding of the lives of the men but my understanding of the lives of the girls is not a whole lot better 

And that's its excellent and **** horrible in equal measure 

Unfortunately, it's rife within certain communities, but they are literally threatened to never tell.

5 hours ago, bickster said:

She didn't get anything as far as I'm aware. The money is a donation to her charity dealing with victims of similar crimes and not her

The main payment is to her AND a payment to her charity. But the payment to charity seems be be getting announced in bold capital letters and the payment to her in small letter you may not notice. 

Another blinder played by Handy Andys legal team, I'm sure all press releases are agreed to be phrased in a certain way. 

3 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Thing is, what he did or didn’t do with this particular individual no doubt pales in significance when compared to the full itinerary of debauchery he will have gotten up to with Epstein over the years.

Not just him either, many well known characters. There was a reason he got killed, sorry, I mean committed suicide in prison.

18 hours ago, Genie said:

It’s interesting that the main slur you see directed at Prince Andrew is that he is a nonce. The girl in question was 17 which is legal here, and slightly underage in the states.

The bigger crime has to be the fact that she was sex trafficked and effectively forced into these acts against her will. 

Technically Epstein was not a paedophile either. A paedophile is someone who is aroused by prepubescent children but as far as I'm aware all of the victims were teenage girls? The technical term for Epstein would be an "Ephebophile" I think.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

Technically Epstein was not a paedophile either. A paedophile is someone who is aroused by prepubescent children but as far as I'm aware all of the victims were teenage girls? The technical term for Epstein would be an "Ephebophile" I think.

I thought it was nonce 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Genie said:

I don't think it is a matter of force, it is about emotional manipulation, with promises of celebrity parties, modelling jobs and film careers.

They play on their insecurites and are groomed into a state of emotional and psychological dependence, and then betrayed.

• Like 1

Â