Tom13

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Been 6 weeks now, Any updates? 

I've heard nothing, but the U23's play tomorrow for the first time in a couple of weeks and I'm hopeful we'll see him up front.

(If not, we might see a big Brazilian instead).

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Imagine seeing an attacking combination of Wesley and Barry on the pitch, i'd tune in to watch that.

The match is on somewhere online I think I saw advertised?

Yeah, it's live on VillaTV for £1.99.

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

I've heard nothing, but the U23's play tomorrow for the first time in a couple of weeks and I'm hopeful we'll see him up front.

(If not, we might see a big Brazilian instead).

I'd love to watch Wesley absolutely crush some 20-21 year olds. He'd probably weigh about 10 kilos more than most of them. 

• Haha 2

• 5 weeks later...

Would bring him in on the bench and bring this lad on at half time or just after. The fear he could put down a few of there players just because he's a Youth and he popped one in against them already.

Bring Barry on I would.

On 15/02/2021 at 12:45, useless said:

The Sharpness, mentally and physically is key here....He knew straight from his hand wave, what he was going to do.....it was such a mature move.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, TRO said:

The Sharpness, mentally and physically is key here....He knew straight from his hand wave, what he was going to do.....it was such a mature move.

I swear to god you put him in this game and play a pass like that to him and he's scoring.

Type of player that likes to pull away from his mark and have a good run at the opposition. 

Watch that video and the player who you think has got him is in fact a fair bit bigger and he loses him by using his strength, don't underestimate this kid.

Please Smith play him today.

With Trez being injured I would now play Barry as the left sided forward. He has done the role before and I think he is up to it. Literally anything has to be better than seeing AEG named in the starting 11 again. 

Â