January Transfers 2019/20

sne

1 hour ago, El-Reacho said:

Alcacer gone to Villareal. Villareal and Hetha Berlin are hardly offering anything we not able to so they weren't that outrageous links to be fair.

Interesting. Carlos Bacca could be available then, he's been linked to a few prem clubs down the years. Good finisher.

Willian Jose and Rondon also being being offered to prem clubs on loan so there are decent options available if we're really ambitious as Sheffield United seem to have been with Sander Berg who I doubt anyone thought six months ago would be signing for them.

My random feeling is something will happen with Slimani tomorrow. He wants out of Monaco so I could see us just giving Leicester 5m and they'll find a way to terminate his loan.

4 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

The Bowen stuff sounds like a load of rubbish to me. I am pretty sure that any more signings will be loans based upon what Dean has said previously. There’s still hope of a signing that’s out of the blue.

I think we’ll throw caution to the wind. It wouldn’t surprise me if our owners stay out of the black and go into the red to fund this one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

I think we’ll throw caution to the wind. It wouldn’t surprise me if our owners stay out of the black and go into the red to fund this one.

Let’s see what Jim White says tomorrow, I hope we’re not green with envy.

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

If we were to put him on the transfer list at £60m there would be a queue of clubs the length of the pitch at Villa Park with the cheque in their hand.

In my opinion if we wanted to sell him quickly we'd be looking at £90-100m and if we don't want to sell him then someone had best go looking for £140m behind the sofa. £60m doesn't get you anywhere near Jack Grealish in this market.

Pep had just stated that Grealish is one of the best players in the league. How much would one of the best Premier league players cost you these days? 🤔🤔

People saying Bowen not a striker he's played lone striker 5 times this season scoring 2 against Derby 1 against Fulham and assist vs QPR

He's played number 10 role 3 times with 2 goals and assist vs PNE and 1 assist vs SHA and Hudd

15 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

I'm not sold on Bowen really but we're at the stage I'd take him.

If we do buy him I'll be surprised we've got £16m+ to spend.

No, I think he is very talented, I think he will work at PL level comfortably. He reminds me a little of McGinn the way he harries around, he is really driven and a great eye for a goal. But obviously a winger.

1 hour ago, Kiwivillan said:

No. How many minutes has he played. Loans can be recalled. I think he's so overrated by Villa fans personally 

You really do spout sh*t but you get reactions so I expect you are happy.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

I'm trying to work "two in a bed" into this and failing 😞

2 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Is it warning amnesty day? Chester and Hutton getting injured got us promoted

I haven’t got a clue what the first part means but the second part is complete bollox.