January Transfers 2019/20

sne

1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

Jack's going to leave because we'll never be good enough is your implication

I think Jack is going to leave because we will either get relegated or (in my opinion) another PL club will come in and offer us a huge amount of money to sign him because he is so good. I don't think that we will get relegated but you just don't know with the state of the PL.

I'm being realistic based on our current situation, and how good I think our star player is.

You don't need to have a paddy because I think that another club is going to pay silly money to sign Jack.

• Like 4

Just now, jacketspuds said:

another PL club will come in and offer us a huge amount of money to sign him because he is so good

What part of 2nd richest owners in UK did you miss. They see him as the crown jewel in bid to break into the top. He's not for sale. 

Seeing as you accusing me of having "a paddy" I would ask why you and some others on here are being complete bedwetters about our club's future?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Really hope that’s not the plan, we’ve hit on a winning formula with 3 centre backs it seems 

I think we only play it out of necessity/lack of options. The extra centerback is worth it over starting Trezeguet, but might not be so if the option is a much better player.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, screwdriver said:

Jack will never leave.

Smith would be finished without him. and Wes and co know they'd lose 15k off the gate over night.

It's cheaper for them just to buy a couple of top draw (35m) players in the summer to help us kick on.

I think they want the 35 million pound players but a year before they become that player. So 10 to 15 million pound players and hope they show the promise in the big league.

37 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

He mainly plays attacking right in a front 3. He's played left and support striker more than a few times this season. He's not a classic winger wide man

Yep, out wide! (Didnt say winger)

But hes definitely not a striker which was more the point!

1 hour ago, Wezbid said:

I wonder what Jimbo McCann actually does for a living. Reckon he puts all the football agent jobs he goes for when he's signing on? 

I’m a self-made millionaire and part-time sports journalist. 

• Haha 1