January Transfers 2019/20

sne

22 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Think we should go for him and beat palace.

No 1 Bowen

No 2 Samatta

No 3 Davis

No 4 Wesley

I'd be happy with this and should create nice competition.

Bowen plays out wide!

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

going back to Jimmy ITK, reading through he told all his followers since the 19th that Fernandes to United was done and just to be announced. 11 days late

He also announced we’d signed Jack Butland in the summer..

He announces things as ‘done’ when legitimate sources are stating deals close etc so he can hopefully soon claim his ITK status to the gullible. 

• Like 1

We already have El Ghazi, Trezeguet, Grealish and Jota for our wingers, so unless there's any truth to this Jota to Fulham rumour then I doubt we're even considering a winger at the moment, and even If Jota does leave we've stll got Vassilev and Elmohamady who can play out wide. Our greatest need is still a centre forward, if the window closes and Samatta gets injured then we'd be in a worrying position, even with him fit it's a risk as he could potentially take a while to get up to speed with this division, as Smith has stated as been the case with our summer signees. Really thought we'd have some solid links today.

52 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

What a load of crap

I don't believe it is. He is such a class, and quite unique, player there will be teams in this league willing to pay whatever it takes to get him.

I probably should have paraphrased with "in my opinion" but I didn't think I had to on a fan forum that functions quite well on people's opinions.

Edited by jacketspuds
Meh
  • Like 1

Just now, jacketspuds said:

I don't believe it is. He is such a class, and quite unique, player there will be teams in this league willing to pay whatever it takes to get him.

I probably should have paraphrased with "in my opinion" but I didn't think I had to on a fan forum based that functions quite well on people's opinions.

We have 2nd richest owners in UK with a plan to progress over next 4-5 seasons. He's not for sale

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

We have 2nd richest owners in UK with a plan to progress over next 4-5 seasons. He's not for sale

I get the point, and progress over the next 4-5 years sounds great.

But do you think Grealish will want to hang around for another 4-5 years if we aren't challenging for the Top 4, which is clearly his level.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jacketspuds said:

I get the point, and progress over the next 4-5 years sounds great.

But do you think Grealish will want to hang around for another 4-5 years if we aren't challenging for the Top 4, which is clearly his level.

Do you want to create hypotheticals so I should reply with hypothetical like what if we're in the top 4 in a few years. The negativity in here sometimes is **** depressing

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Zatman said:

going back to Jimmy ITK, reading through he told all his followers since the 19th that Fernandes to United was done and just to be announced. 11 days late

Maybe it's Ed Woodward 🤔

5 minutes ago, NeilS said:

Where is Dean Smith’s Sons best mate with all the inside info when you need him? He was the best itk of the summer!

I think he was made to say a prayer to St Fu.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, NeilS said:

Where is Dean Smith’s Sons best mate with all the inside info when you need him? He was the best itk of the summer!

Reckon he’s in detention until after the window slams shut tomorrow night or the poor kid’s grounded with no Xbox. Shame.

• Haha 2