January Transfers 2019/20

sne

Just now, DCJonah said:

Because he is. He let's in too many soft goals and made too many mistakes last year. 

Why do you think smith has replaced him as soon as he physically could on two separate occasions now 

He wasn’t great in The Championship for us, granted but that was due to his bedding in period. I think he has shown particularly this season that he can be called upon. He has played internationally for Iceland, he isn’t a clown

• Like 1

In my boredom I’m making up stuff to pass the time... I reckon we have loan agreements in place for Piatek , Alcacer etc  and others but they are hesitant to join our mighty club due to our current position in the league and seeing what else is on offer before committing to joining us. Can I now be considered ITK now ? 

Edited by thabucks
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, thabucks said:

In my boredom I’m making up stuff to pass the time... I reckon we have loan agreements in place for Piatek , Alcacer etc  and others but they are hesitant to join our mighty club due to our current position in the league and seeing what else is on offer before committing to joining us. Can I now be considered ITK now ? 

No.

6 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

He wasn’t great in The Championship for us, granted but that was due to his bedding in period. I think he has shown particularly this season that he can be called upon. He has played internationally for Iceland, he isn’t a clown

To be fair thats quite impressive for a Norwegian ;)

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, thabucks said:

oUuMKNR.gif

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Does that mean much? So if a poor player has one good game it means they'll be good in the next? 

It doesn't work like that. Nyland is a poor player, if he plays because we can't risk Reina then fair enough. But the idea he deserves it because he was decent in the 1st leg is madness. 

I think in the cup it does 

Depends if villa seriously think Nyland has a future here be it 1, 2 or 5 years down the line, mentally you're killing him, if he's dropped regardless of my opinion or your opinion on his ability that's Smith stating his opinion on him, that's him finished here 

18 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Depends if villa seriously think Nyland has a future here be it 1, 2 or 5 years down the line, mentally you're killing him, if he's dropped regardless of my opinion or your opinion on his ability that's Smith stating his opinion on him, that's him finished here 

He's finished regardless. Won't be here next season.

27 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Smith has clearly made his opinion on him. 

He inherited Nyland and as soon as his first transfer window with us opened he spent £7 million on a replacement. 

He once again has inherited him because of injury to two players and once again, as soon as he could, has replaced him with a new signing. 

I think it's pretty clear Smith has little faith in the guy. He was number 3 in the summer and will be that again at the end of the year. He has no future at this club.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I think he's probably ok for the odd game. But clearly the club have little faith in him playing any consistent streak in the first team. 

• Like 1