Marvelous Nakamba

NurembergVillan

• 3 weeks later...

Marvelous Nakamba’s agent David Manasseh is working on finding the unsettled Warriors star a new club with less than 48 hours to go before the end of January transfer window. He said: 'I’m working on it, I’m sure by tomorrow we will have a result.'

Pindula

• Like 1

2 hours ago, useless said:

Marvelous Nakamba’s agent David Manasseh is working on finding the unsettled Warriors star a new club with less than 48 hours to go before the end of January transfer window. He said: 'I’m working on it, I’m sure by tomorrow we will have a result.'

Pindula

Come on David Manasseh, you can do it!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AshVilla said:

Please leave.

Another one who's wages i can't wait to get off the books.

Less than a year ago people were desperate for him to come back. Simple fact is we signed Kamara and Dendoncker so he's now 3rd CDM. So surplus to req. 

30 minutes ago, smg said:

You make it sound like he has been a liability in his time at the club. He never gave less than his best and made some important contributions when picked. He may not be an elite player but I don’t think he deserves some of the shit he gets on here.

I don't think what you've said is mutually exclusive with wanting him to leave to get his wages off the books. He doesn't suit the system and never will, so we should just thank him for what he's done and get him out the door - it's best for both parties. 

• Like 1

All the best Marv! Always had time for the fans outside Villa Park. He clearly needs a team where he can play regularly as he was an improving player i feel but obviously doesnt fit where we want to go. Sure he'll find a good club!

• Like 1

Â