Marvelous Nakamba

NurembergVillan

28 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

The drop off in training facilities must be a shock, and he’s reunited with Henri Lansbury at the end there.

He got half hour on Saturday so will probably start for them tomorrow in the FA Cup replay at Grimsby 

Not cup-tied as didn't even make the Stevenage squad 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AndyM3000 said:

Wasn't registered before the first game so can't play in the replay apparently. 

If the training room is anything to go by, imagine what the back office is like. 

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Luton fans have really taken to him

My flatmate is a Hatter. I've been following his performances on whoscored and seems doing really well and Luton a good shout to finish in play off places

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

No surprise he’s doing well in the championship. He’s made for that level. Likeable, if not limited player. 

I'd say it's a rung below his level but barely kicking a ball and a low profile I think really hindered him.

Be really interesting where he moves in the summer should Luton not go up.

• Like 1

he's got 12 months left on his contract (in June), we paid what, 11m for him?, to break even on the balance sheet we need to get £2.2m for him in the summer?

tbh not sure we would get that, but anything would be better than nothing in the summer, i suppose the stumbling block is more whether the buying team could afford his wages, google seems to think he's on about 30k p/w, maybe a few Champ/foreign clubs could stump close to that up?

Â