Marvelous Nakamba

NurembergVillan

25 minutes ago, villaliver said:

Im sad he might be leaving i thought he was actually quite a good player in midfield for us 

he should have served more of a purpose and got more chances for us in previous seasons when we were under the cosh but in this current set up where i at least think we're going to try and hold the ball better and be a higher possession team he doesnt fit

no ill feeling towards him, another Suso signing that he got hounded out for but in retrospect he did make sense, we just didn't use him properly

15 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

This.... this has to be a joke right?

I googled it, it seems to be a real person? It's an actual name of a person?

It's a Bantu name. Pronounced

Buth ol eeze wey

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DJBOB said:

All ball.

But also - what a gash team to play City in a cup final.

We had them scared in the final few minutes too. I don't think I've ever seen City panic-hoofing the ball away under Pep until that game.

Seen their social media video. One way you know you’ve dropped down a fair few rungs on the ladder club wise is when you see videos of our gym facility which is vast and impressive to Luton’s who’s looks like it’s a blokes shed at the end of his garden. 

I personally think he's going to do well in the Championship if Luton just get him to do what he's good at.  He'll never be an expansive passer, but he's very effective at breaking up play.

Best of luck to him.

• Like 1

This could be quite a smart move as can see him being like Edgar Davids at Championship level, will have just one year left on his Villa contract, some clubs might be willing to give us quite a decent fee for him at the end of the season, or at least more tha we otherwise would have got if he'd have stayed with us or gone on loan to a league with less exposure.

I saw that Luton video of him being shown around, you know it's a shithole but it really puts it into focus.

Can't help but think he's ****ed himself sitting around for a year or 18 months though he did look like he might get a look in initially.

10 hours ago, Johnnyp said:

Seen their social media video. One way you know you’ve dropped down a fair few rungs on the ladder club wise is when you see videos of our gym facility which is vast and impressive to Luton’s who’s looks like it’s a blokes shed at the end of his garden. 

Wait til he sees the stadium! 

As an aside, I need to visit Kenilworth road before they relocate away from it, really unique stadium built in the middle of a housing estate, some of the stadium entrances look mental! 

3 hours ago, useless said:

This could be quite a smart move as can see him being like Edgar Davids at Championship level, will have just one year left on his Villa contract, some clubs might be willing to give us quite a decent fee for him at the end of the season, or at least more tha we otherwise would have got if he'd have stayed with us or gone on loan to a league with less exposure.

Not been crass here and it’s a legit question but what are you basing that comparison on ? Marv moves and turns like a bus. 

Â