Marvelous Nakamba

NurembergVillan

10 minutes ago, ender4 said:

I’m not sure his stock is that high.  He was injured for a part of last season and then didn’t get back into the team after his injury. Anyone after him won’t want to take a risk on him if the price was too high.

Would hope we get what we paid back for him as a minimum

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

don't know thats why im asking, haven't seen anyone post in the thread in a while either. Hope to see more of him this season

I seen him in the pool with Traore.

• Like 1

I wonder if he is leaving? Seems rather odd to not feature in the last couple pre season games at all unless he's injured.

Maybe Tim will be featuring more and no need to keep nakamba.  If we want more experienced player then chambers can also fill in there or luiz last resort (want him staying as the 8).

Just now, daggy_333 said:

If he was to leave what sort of fee do we think he would fetch?

€5m or so. A bit more if there is a club in England who are interested.

5 minutes ago, sne said:

We signed him for 11 mill pounds apparently, surely we should be able to squeeze at least 8 - 10 mill back for a solid 28 year old PL experienced DM ? Or am i clutching?

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

Just now, sne said:

We paid what £11 million for him and he's got 2 years left on his contract. Needs to go this summer really for us to fetch a decent fee.

22 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

We signed him for 11 mill pounds apparently, surely we should be able to squeeze at least 8 - 10 mill back for a solid 28 year old PL experienced DM ? Or am i clutching?

Yeah, I would think he’s worth £10m for the right club. 

19 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

probably clutching, another we would probably loan him to France/Turkey/Spain  and not get a big fee

• Like 1

20 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

If he wasn’t injured and was still a starter towards the end of last season I’d say probably yes (more likely before getting Kamara) might had a chance. Now I don’t think it would be easy to do so.

• 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, mrchnry said:

Nakambas latest insta Post doesn't look good, and Digne getting in on the action too. 

IMG-20220811-WA0014.jpg

IMG-20220811-WA0015.jpg

Bogarde too 😉

I dont think anything in it except Marv needs to work on his online artistic skills

Edited by Zatman

Â