Marvelous Nakamba

NurembergVillan

22 minutes ago, mrchnry said:

Nakambas latest insta Post doesn't look good, and Digne getting in on the action too. 

IMG-20220811-WA0014.jpg

IMG-20220811-WA0015.jpg

It could be non-Villa related, a lot of sports stars post quotes or lyrics but it could be directed to someone they know (break ups, fall outs etc). Or just use a random quote for a cool pic lol and then you'll get a bunch of other footballers commenting with flame emojis and all of that jazz. It's part of most celeb/sports players image right contracts to post and have others comment whether it's their management/representation doing on it on behalf of them or the individual themselves. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

When I see this thread at the top, was hoping someone had put in a bid for him, he won’t play much now we have kamara, cash in on him whilst we can get a decent fee for him 

Lol. We don’t do stuff like that, mate. 

3 hours ago, rbcuk said:

When I see this thread at the top, was hoping someone had put in a bid for him, he won’t play much now we have kamara, cash in on him whilst we can get a decent fee for him 

Did he sign a 4 or 5 year deal here? If it's four he'll have 12 months left so we'll get a Trez style fee for him.

He's bang average and we're paying him enough to have a fleet of supercars (although it looks like a 2/10 WNB photoshop)

Don't blame the lad, its like Christmas for him, but we need so much better. 

21 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Sorry Marv but I completely forgot you were still here.

From Steve

Marv was in the team when Gerrard was successful in the start. After Marv was injured, it have gone downhill, maybe he should get a chance again. Our midfield can be much worse anyway.

1 hour ago, viivvaa66 said:

Marv was in the team when Gerrard was successful in the start. After Marv was injured, it have gone downhill, maybe he should get a chance again. Our midfield can be much worse anyway.

That sounds like a challenge to me

Need to channel the inner spirit of Bret Holman and El Ahmadi

1 hour ago, viivvaa66 said:

He's played a few games since coming back from injury and he looked terrible.  Kamara is better and younger anyways.

• 3 weeks later...

Why oh why do we not sell players when they barely feature?

Honestly, I think the board thinks we’re in Europe. We don’t need to keep players that barely get a look in and I really don’t think we need quality back up’s for our first XI in every position. 

The club should start focusing on improving the starting XI. Our squad is bloated and overpaid. 

Nakamba is a top professional and probably a great guy too but he’s never gonna cut it as a regular PL player. 

Â