Marvelous Nakamba

NurembergVillan

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

Reo-Coker is one of the worst passers to play centre midfield for us, probably even worse than Jedinak

NRC was the original bench-riding superstar...  The longer he sat in the dugout, the better he got in some fans minds...  For anyone to have a good memory of NRC at this point shows just how true this statement is...  He was god awful.  Would bust a gut to get the ball, just to completely wiff an 8' sideways pass to a teammate, and gift it to the opposition...  He was MON's equivalent to Smith's O'Hare, Lambert's Helenius, and Bruce's Hogan.  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, KMitch said:

NRC was the original bench-riding superstar...  The longer he sat in the dugout, the better he got in some fans minds...  For anyone to have a good memory of NRC at this point shows just how true this statement is...  He was god awful.  Would bust a gut to get the ball, just to completely wiff an 8' sideways pass to a teammate, and gift it to the opposition...  He was MON's equivalent to Smith's O'Hare, Lambert's Helenius, and Bruce's Hogan.  

Bosko Balaban surely?

3 hours ago, KMitch said:

Exactly.  NRC made Gabby look like Messi in terms of ball control!

13 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Feel like i've heard he's been having a medical for weeks now.

What is the medical staff doing to the poor guy?

Heard that we were trepanning yesterday and need to perform blood tests today!  However, club doctor has ran out of leeches.  Looks like a Wednesday signing!!

32 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Marvelling at him

2 hours ago, villalad21 said:

To be fair, they've been quite busy this summer.

16 minutes ago, brommy said:

Good tackles. I’m already for the frustration when most of them are declared fouls against the ‘big’ clubs. 😡

To be fair the tackle at 1:17 would probably be given as a red in the PL these days

17 minutes ago, brommy said:

Good tackles. I’m already for the frustration when most of them are declared fouls against the ‘big’ clubs. 😡

I was thinking, and although VAR is by no means perfect, I think it will help level out the top 4 bumming bias. If Niklas Helenius (or was it Libor Kozak) gets his pants pulled down again then it would likely be a penalty. 

Just now, alreadyexists said:

I was thinking, and although VAR is by no means perfect, I think it will help level out the top 4 bumming bias. If Niklas Helenius (or was it Libor Kozak) gets his pants pulled down again then it would likely be a penalty. 

It was Helenius

• Like 1

Â