Marvelous Nakamba

NurembergVillan

11 minutes ago, useless said:

Apart from the Belgium journalist on twitter and Sky who are probably just copying him without actually knowing anything themselves, has anyone else actually reported this deal as happening? Doesn't seem as much of a done deal as has been suggested.

Of course it it’s, he’s halfway through his medical. Should be done next week!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mazrim said:

I've heard he's passed his medical and it will be announced shortly 

...that he's having a medical.

could have had a heart transplant quicker.😀

6 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

I've got the perfect song for him, should he come. To the tune of the old Marvel advert, " marvellous, we love you, Marvellous, we love you ". 

How about Marvellous by the Lightning Seeds:

"Things could be marvellous, things could be fabulous, too, Oh, and these are the days and this is the life"....

1 hour ago, Rodders said:

to be confirmed in a little over 8 and a quarter hours I reckon. 

Is that how long medicals take.?.....I'll get my coat.

Does anyone else think this could be bullshit? Not the links but the signing in general. Maybe we looked at him, put the initial bid in that got rejected and we've moved on? It just seems like loads of click bait shit has raised this one again. Just a thought. 

5 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

Does anyone else think this could be bullshit? Not the links but the signing in general. Maybe we looked at him, put the initial bid in that got rejected and we've moved on? It just seems like loads of click bait shit has raised this one again. Just a thought. 

Percy doesn't usually fall for it and that Belgian journo doesn't tweet shite for likes either. 

If there's a hold up it will be for another reason entirely. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Percy doesn't usually fall for it and that Belgian journo doesn't tweet shite for likes either. 

If there's a hold up it will be for another reason entirely. 

Maybe we are changing his name by deed poll to " Super" to fit in with Jack and John.

ok I'll shut up.

• Haha 1

In fairness, whilst I would like Kalvin Philips and think he would be great (especially at the £15m being touted at present), Nakamba looks very useful despite being fearful he would pick up lots of bookings. Its a win-win if we get either of these two.

Â