Premier League 2019-2020 Thread

Enda

8 hours ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

Time to switch to an Optus mobile?

I'm lucky that I've been with Optus the whole time so I now get every game live and free effectively. 

Unfortunately I find Optus mobile a rip off except for the PL. I won't be changing my mobile carrier or my internet provider to Optus. Time to return to the days of sorcery to watch games.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, YLN said:

We could have done a Leeds or a Nottingham Forest, but we didn't.

When I start to take for granted that we're back in the premier league like as if it was only a matter of time, I remember Leeds and Forest.

Most definitely. I lay thinking about this last night. When we had been in the Premier League since it’s inception, I took for granted all the small things we had become accustomed to. 

The last 3 seasons have been a huge wake up call, and maybe necessary to reawaken the whole club from top to bottom. 

The fans are completely reinvigorated, with a whole new set up within the club and positive direction. Only whisper, but it looks like we have people in roles that actually know what they’re doing  (Although we’ve been here before, these guys feel next level.)

Winning a trophy at Wembley was fantastic, but hopefully only a taste of the success to come. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Unfortunately I find Optus mobile a rip off except for the PL. I won't be changing my mobile carrier or my internet provider to Optus. Time to return to the days of sorcery to watch games.

I understand you download the Optus sports app and pay $15 per month for all Premier League games, regardless of which network you are with.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, baldivisvilla said:

I understand you download the Optus sports app and pay $15 per month for all Premier League games, regardless of which network you are with.

I will look into this, I hope this is true. 

1 hour ago, baldivisvilla said:

Please please please tell me they call it Optus Prime. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Just realised when I go onto the BBC website for tables or scores I don't need to specify or click to choose Championship because Premier League just appears as default. 

It's the small things. 

Yep the championship being listed below Scottish premiership always wound me up

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Villan_of_oz said:

I will look into this, I hope this is true. 

I've been looking at it as well, apparently there's a few different ways you can get the Pl in Australia. Through the apple box, fetch box which costs about $500, xbox etc, apparently there's a connection in each and just need to sign up to Optus PL pack $14.95 per month. Every PL match, champions league etc. That's my plan anyway.

• Like 1

If you don't mind watching on your PC/laptop, you can just sign up here: https://sport.optus.com.au/signup If you use them as your NBN provider, you can get a deal with no data limit that includes their "fetch TV" box (which includes the Premier League package) and plugs into your TV so you can watch on the big screen.

Failing that you need to find a way to broadcast from your PC to your TV. I've never had to so I can't help you there.

I've been an Optus customer for many years and have found their streaming service to be excellent....

... apart from the last WC.

1 hour ago, ozvillafan said:

If you don't mind watching on your PC/laptop, you can just sign up here: https://sport.optus.com.au/signup If you use them as your NBN provider, you can get a deal with no data limit that includes their "fetch TV" box (which includes the Premier League package) and plugs into your TV so you can watch on the big screen.

Failing that you need to find a way to broadcast from your PC to your TV. I've never had to so I can't help you there.

I've been an Optus customer for many years and have found their streaming service to be excellent....

... apart from the last WC.

Download the Optus app on to your phone, sign up for $15 per month. Apparently you can get an adapter from your phone to hdmi input on your TV for around $60 from JB hi fi or probably cheaper over the net.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, baldivisvilla said:

Download the Optus app on to your phone, sign up for $15 per month. Apparently you can get an adapter from your phone to hdmi input on your TV for around $60 from JB hi fi or probably cheaper over the net.

If it's an app then I can install it on my Xbox one and watch it on tv then. Sweet this seems much different than what was on offer when if first came out.

Edited by Villan_of_oz
  • Like 1