Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I've heard the same info. Could be a signing Wednesday and a signing Friday.

Nothing concrete yet though, so both might still fall through. Probably won't, but there's a chance.

I'm with Delphinho on this one. He's right, although there's a chance he could be wrong too.

#StevoITK

Can confirm. I've read the same.

Right here on this thread.

#EndaStevensITK

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, thabucks said:

@Villan4Life do you rate Kristofer Ajer from Celtic ? ... I don’t watch Scottish football but he turns into a good CD/DM on FM ( yeah I know before anyone comments).... Do you reckon he could cut it in the Prem and be a realistic option for us? 

I do rate him mate. In my view he could definitely cut it in English premier league and yes could be a realistic option for us would cost a fair bit though and not sure if Celtic will sell but worth enquiring. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

I do rate him mate. In my view he could definitely cut it in English premier league and yes could be a realistic option for us would cost a fair bit though and not sure if Celtic will sell but worth enquiring. 

My only worry is if he’s strong enough. Very good player. Intelligent, quick, good on the ball. Calm head for a young lad, communicates well. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

I’ve been watching clips of him and reading a fair bit and he has been likened to a young Van Dijk. I’d be happy with Kongolo on the left and Ajer on the right next season . Two ball playing beasts surely getable for reasonable sums?!

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/scottish-premiership/kristoffer-ajer-celtics-new-cult-16058759.amp

He's comfortable with the ball at his feet, as borne out by his 93.7% passing accuracy and 77.2% successful dribble rate this season.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/17500794.ajer-and-liverpools-van-dijk-have-strikingly-similar-style-of-play/

Ajer wins 75% of his headers for Celtic, the highest success rate of any Premiershipplayer. This ability to calmly deal with lobbed balls forward brings a sense of calm to the Celtic backline; an invaluable asset at any level of the game.

Id like to see a defence of Justin james on the left and Guilbert on the right .... those two potentially in the middle with Hause, Revan & Chester as back up. If only life was as easy as FM 😂

Edited by thabucks
Added stats to emphasise point
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, DaveAV1 said:

The sound track of the day is in the balance. Is it going to be, “I don’t like Mondays”, or will it be a “Magic Monday”?

Wasn't it Manic Monday? Probably still going to be wrong anyway!

3 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

The 3 player's i really rate at that club are:-

Fabian Schar, Sean Longstaff and  Miguel Almirón

Call yourself a scout and a spotter of talent?  You haven't even referred to Ciaran Clark and Paul Dummett here?  Shame on you!   :D

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Call yourself a scout and a spotter of talent?  You haven't even referred to Ciaran Clark and Paul Dummett here?  Shame on you!   :D

I don’t rate DeAndre Yedlin as well as two you mentioned. I’d rather we signed Joel Dommett the comedian rather than Paul Dummett. :D;) 

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

We were heavily linked with Hayden in the summer surprised those links have gone cold as he us actually the kind of player we should.be looking at.

Now with benitez gone we should be making some bids for some of their players 

I agree with this. Hayden has made it clear he wants to leave too so now might be a good time to put a bid in