Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

It does seem like Hayden wants out pretty quickly, you would think Rafa leaving would hurry that along. Not sure if we’re southern enough for him from what I’ve seen suggested.

Anyway, a quick looks suggests he didn’t feature much during the first third of the season just gone. But Newcastle certainly won more when he got on the pitch in some capacity -

Games Hayden played in - 25 

Won 11, Drew 5, Lost 9

Games Hayden didn’t feature - 13

Won 1, Drew 4, Lost 8

Not particularly scientific, probably loads of other factors, but he did seem to feature heavily when they fairly comfortably eased any relegation worries.

Edited by Shropshire Lad
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

It does seem like Hayden wants out pretty quickly, you would think Rafa leaving would hurry that along. Not sure if we’re southern enough for him from what I’ve seen suggested.

Anyway, a quick looks suggests he didn’t feature much during the first third of the season just gone. But Newcastle certainly won more when he got on the pitch in some capacity -

Games Hayden played in - 25 

Won 11, Drew 5, Lost 9

Games Hayden didn’t feature - 13

1 win 4 draws 8 defeats

Not particularly scientific, probably loads of other factors, but he did seem to feature heavily when they fairly comfortably eased any relegation worries.

Because he was very good. He wanted to leave because his  baby daughter and the mother live in Wales I think. I've not heard Newcastle fans not rate him as was said on here. Maybe it's case of some knowing he wants to leave so "we don't need him anyway"

• Like 1

Imagine the people opening up this thread on their phones tomorrow excitingly finding tons of new posts that takes ages to load and finding nothing but

Bildresultat för gifs everywhere

:D

• Haha 3

On 26/02/2019 at 12:05, sne said:

Might as well start.

According to the Birmingham Mail we are interested in Barnsley defender Liam Lindsey.

He has a girls name so seem to be in line with previous transfer strategy. Anyone seen him play?

Well you started this whole thing @sne! ^^

Entirely your fault we are all sat here, refreshing our computers/phones or other hand held devices. 

Edited by Tayls
  • Haha 1

If we're going to spend 20m + on a DM I'd much rather go for Luka Milivojevic from Crystal Palace.

Been playing in premier league for three seasons now and also chips in with penalties and the odd free kick. Only just turned 28.

We signed Jedinak from them when we were in championship and he was still their captain so don't see why it wouldn't be impossible unless he wouldn't want to move.

6 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

If we're going to spend 20m + on a DM I'd much rather go for Luka Milivojevic from Crystal Palace.

Been playing in premier league for three seasons now and also chips in with penalties and the odd free kick. Only just turned 28.

We signed Jedinak from them when we were in championship and he was still their captain so don't see why it wouldn't be impossible unless he wouldn't want to move.

Yea, but they wanted Jedinak off their books because he was reaching that age...wasn’t cut out for the prem anymore. 

1 hour ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

I can't believe the prices being thrown about for players in the Championship, especially the CB:s. If teams are asking for £15-20M for a Championship CB they should be locked up in a room with Purslow and let him give them some home truths.

I like our CEO, seems to be doing a good job so far but I am not sure I see him as much of a heavy threatening type.