Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

2 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Cracking question.

I bet you could buy Brentford FC for £50M or less, sell most of the squad to get your £50M back then take Maupay and Benrahma on a free.

Fair play, you're a genius.

Killer question. But then you would also take on their liabilities etc. Just wanted to point that out 😎

11 minutes ago, Teale's 'tache said:

Reminds me of that cheat for Championship Manager 95/96, which I never used... obviously...

Football Manager from 1982 was written in BASIC so you could stop the program and change the values of things if you knew where to look.

6 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

If AVFC faithful is not a fake then it could be true. 

Reading this thread on Twitter, it seems AVFC_Religion just outed AVFCFaithful as a fraud. Sent him a load of made up targets via  DM and he replied to say he had heard the same info.

So if you believed them in the first place, strike Wallace and Bednarek off as it's all made up.

4 minutes ago, GREAT_BEARD_OF_ZEUS said:

Reading this thread on Twitter, it seems AVFC_Religion just outed AVFCFaithful as a fraud. Sent him a load of made up targets via  DM and he replied to say he had heard the same info.

So if you believed them in the first place, strike Wallace and Bednarek off as it's all made up.

We will soon find out either way. 

36 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Why do people take any ITKs even remotely seriously? :D 

Including the couple of supposed ones we have on VT :) 

We all know #StevoITK is the only ITK worth listening to

There used to be some really good ones around here, back before the full on social media explosion which ruined it for everyone.

I remember making a small fortune out of the appointment of Houllier following ITK info on here :)

• Like 2