Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, Farlz said:

I can't believe how far my opinion of him has dropped. Nowhere near as good as I believed and honestly, won't be too upset when someone buys him in the summer. 

I'm quite confident no-one will, and have been for a while. We payed around 25 mil for him. He's performed like a 10 million defender at best. I can't see any team spending 25 for him, and I can't see us selling him for less. He could very well play in the championship next year

Yeah i'm not sure we're gonna have to worry about any premier league clubs wanting to sign him next season. Poor today. He was at total fault for the second goal, first he lost the ball so high up the pitch and after he gets back in position he surely has to be closing Greenwood down.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pembers said:

Yeah i'm not sure we're gonna have to worry about any premier league clubs wanting to sign him next season. Poor today. He was at total fault for the second goal, first he lost the ball so high up the pitch and after he gets back in position he surely has to be closing Greenwood down.

It's absolutely criminal how much time and space he gives greenwood to take that shot. Its a lovely strike but if he gets out to his man it's a simple block. Proper schoolboy level stuff 

Will any of us really be bothered if we sell him next season for a decent fee? I know I won’t be, as I’ve never rated him, was a reason why Bournemouth sold him to us apart from us over paying for him

He's got all the attributes to be a top class centre half but he simply doesn't have the defensive instinct. Makes the wrong decision too much and you get found out at this level. He'll be a colossus in the championship. 

Â