Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

Just now, useless said:

It should be closer to £200m, £120m for Grealish, £40m for Mings, and £40m for McGinn, would have been more but for his injury; accept if we go down that we won't get full price.

Mate really? You're having a laugh!

13 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I could see mings at arsenal.

He wont stick around if we go down thats for sure. I think his popularity has dropped abit with villa fans as he has been pretty poor for a lot of the season.

I think quite a few Premier League clubs would be interested in him. He would benefit greatly from from a Carlo Ancelloti or a Jose Mourinho type manager.

If Grealish goes for as little as £60m that will reflect very badly on the owners he's worth much more than, Fulham wanted £40m for Mitrovic and he had a season not much better than the one that Wesley had this season before his injury.

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Grealish 60

Mings 20 million at most

McGinn 10-15 million 

Last 2 i am big fan of but havent really pulled up any trees in Premier League

I'd probably stretch to 20 mil for McGinn Scotland don't produce that many decent players so they tend to get inflated a little when a good one comes along!

1 minute ago, useless said:

If Grealish goes for as little as £60m that will reflect very badly on the owners he's worth much more than, Fulham wanted £40m for Mitrovic and he had a season not much better than the one that Wesley had this season before his injury.

Jack is very talented but nowhere near a 100mil player!

1 minute ago, useless said:

No disrespect to Wes but he is not in the same class as Mitrovic just yet.

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Grealish 60

Mings 20 million at most

McGinn 10-15 million 

Last 2 i am big fan of but havent really pulled up any trees in Premier League

How is Mings going for less than we paid for him 12 months ago when he now has a higher profile.  The owners wont agree to that, and no way will we let go of McGinn for 10-15 million.

• Like 2

How much do you think it would take to buy the likes of Adama, Maddison, or other players at Wolves like Neves and Jota, you'd have to pay a lot more than £60m for them, and for me Grealish is on another level to them, one of the best players in the world who offers something that no other player offers, lets not get ripped off by letting him go on the cheap.If we go down £80m is the least I would expect, if we stay up I'd expect at least £100m

As for Mings and McGinn I'm pretty confden that if they leave it wll be for more than £20m and £15m, if no one is prepared to pay more than that then they won't leave.

• Like 1

Last summer Rodri, Cancelo, Ndombélé, Pépé, Maguire all moved for around £60m or more, none of them are anywhere near as good as Grealish, Utd paid almost £50m for Wan-Bissaka.

Mitrovic is overrated, only scored in eight premer league games last season, eleven goals in total, and assisted three as well, Wesley was on a similar trajectory when he got injured.

37 minutes ago, useless said:

I would be surprised if Grealish is 60 million. I mean he has been really good for us but he has had less than 3 seasons in the top flight and will be 25 this year. If we get 60 mil for Grealish that would be very good. If Mings left I don't think we would get much more than what we paid for him.  He has been up and down this year. Has good leadership qualities which would be a miss. But on the other hand we could sell him for a large fee and he could get injured again

McGinn would be about 20 mil. So worst case scenario if they all left in the summer it should be the best part of 100 mil which either the owners will trouser or we will waste on rubbish players if past form repeats itself.

Edited by The Fun Factory
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, useless said:

Last summer Rodri, Cancelo, Ndombélé, Pépé, Maguire all moved for around £60m or more, none of them are anywhere near as good as Grealish, Utd paid almost £50m for Wan-Bissaka.

They also paid 42m ish for Bruno Fernandes.

I certainly think 50m + for Grealish, you've got the English tax to factor in after all but it will simply be much harder to get that if we get relegated.

As Fun Factory said above though we could get 2 billion for Grealish and it's irrelevant to me if we don't change our signings policy if we stay up.

Edited by VillaChris

Price will always depend on how badly the buyer wants something. If Ole decides he wants Jack like he did with Maguire then 80 is not out of the question. Man U & Man C are probably the only two clubs in the Prem that could afford to pay that kind of money though. Tottenham are too cheap to pay what Jack is worth.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

Price will always depend on how badly the buyer wants something. If Ole decides he wants Jack like he did with Maguire then 80 is not out of the question. Man U & Man C are probably the only two clubs in the Prem that could afford to pay that kind of money though. Tottenham are too cheap to pay what Jack is worth.

They just bought Bruno Fernandes in the January transfer window. I think that will affect their summer transfer window.

Can't see them shopping big. (Unless they sell Pogba)

Bruno Fernandes is one but one example of a decent player that has moved for relatively small amount, but that doesn't illustrate a general rule, and not sure if he's as good as Grealish, genuinely not many are, it seems he's bizzarely underrated by Villa fans. If we let him go for as little as £60m it would comebacktohauntus as if he played for United or whoever else to the same level that he's been performing with us, which he undoubtedly will, or even better as playing with better players, then suddenly he'd be talked about as £100m plus player, now way we should let them have him on the cheap.

It's simple, Jack I believe we have a gentlemen's agreement to sell if we go down, but we will need at least £50-60m for him. 

Mings cost us a lot. We'd be insane to let Mings go for less than what we paid for him. Having Mings in the championship would at least make us competitive which is so important.

McGinn I could see us selling for less than what we think. We paid very little for him, but apparently there is a hefty sell on clause. I think McGinn could go for £20-30m.

1 hour ago, useless said:

It should be closer to £200m, £120m for Grealish, £40m for Mings, and £40m for McGinn, would have been more but for his injury; accept if we go down that we won't get full price.

i want over 9000!!!

This talk of around £50m for him is ridiculous, even if we could attract such a player that wouldn't be enough to replace him with anyone anywhere near as good, you'd have to pay more than half of that to buy someone like Benrahama or Kalvin Phillips. I wouldn't have sold him for £60m at the start of season never mind now. £80m has to be the absolute minimum, and that's only if we're relegated.

Mings will turn a small profit unless he decides to play up and try to force a move. We're not going to get truly obscene money for him but I could see a £30m odd move.

Â