Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

1 hour ago, Farlz said:

I just don't see us losing Mings, McGinn and Grealish all in the same summer. 

I do, along with Douglas Luiz and Wesley but imagine Samatta and Nakamba will stick with us if we go down.

itll be another summer of rebuilding for sure whatever happens to us 

Am I alone in thinking it's plausible he could stay even if we go down? Grealish would leave for big money, we wouldn't NEED to sell, and considering what we payed for him, I'd say he hasn't performed to that level. I can't see clubs coming in with 25 million offers and I can't see us selling him for less. 

He can be very good but you can see he isn't all that experienced as a CB and is prone to making mistakes, many of which have cost us points. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, lexicon said:

Selling him would set us back immensely. Really don't want to see that happen - I'd rather sell Grealish. 

Selling any of our key players could set us back immensely if you don't get the right £££ or reinvest properly.

• 2 weeks later...

Got the feeling Man Utd might come in for him in the summer even though he hasn’t been playing amazing I don’t think any defender in the world would be looking that great the amount we have to defend there’s always going to be mistakes

Damien Delaney ex Palace player is a pundit on Irish radio and said he expects him to leave before Grealish. Probably not ITK unless he is going Palace but interesting take on it

44 minutes ago, Villa94 said:

Got the feeling Man Utd might come in for him in the summer even though he hasn’t been playing amazing I don’t think any defender in the world would be looking that great the amount we have to defend there’s always going to be mistakes

They are looking for a left footed CB apparently with Ake as a possible target. Mings might be another possibility.

On 08/07/2020 at 13:45, Villa94 said:

BBC Linked him to United today. Great I say. £30m please. Jobs a good un. 

Â