Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

Absolute bottle job of a player, Riddled with mistakes, clumsy, Laboured, Cant do the **** basics like closing down. 

Arrogant word removed thinks he's far better than he is. 

• Like 1

I think we over rated this guy. Too lackadaisical for a top defender. I am not sure he even comes in our top 10 defenders.

Hopefully someone comes in with a decent bid for him in the summer, every game he makes a mistake, tonight’s performance sums him up, bet Bournemouth was laughing there heads off with the price we paid for him

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Hopefully someone comes in with a decent bid for him in the summer, every game he makes a mistake, tonight’s performance sums him up, bet Bournemouth was laughing there heads off with the price we paid for him

They were. Arsenal are interested apparently...hes probably a slight improvement on luiz...maybe

Have to agree he has been very poor all season for the price we paid. Thought it was a good move at the time but he showed zero improvement from the Championship and he's continually being punished for it.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Think he deep down knows he is out of depth at this level and is more comfortable in the championship. 

I think you're right to be honest

Â