Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

Absolutely brilliant from him earlier, he's so good when he's on his game like that. At the heart of most good things in the first half, and beyond that he had some key moments of relieving pressure in the second half by being able to carry the ball 30-40 yards up the pitch.

He has so many strong points to his game, the only thing holding him back for me is that games have often passed him by and he's been more of a moments kind of player, but that's the nature of young players and there's no better coach for him to round him out than the one he has now. Sky is the limit for him.

16 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Ezri is brilliant😂 Not bothered about JJs comment, I was surprised at how many people turned out and I was there. He’s just as happy as anyone. 

Yeah I don't think it was bad at all - the clip just made me laugh tbh 

42 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Pleasantly surprised at the reaction to this clip. Saw it just now on Twitter and thought he'd be getting dragged on here 😅

likewise

he’s clearly taking the piss and I thought it was funny

if anything the others calling him a clearing in the woods shows a pretty tight knit group

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, dubbs said:

Maybe he was thinking if the fans are like this for the conference, what are they going to do when we get Champions League 🤣

It's certainly one way of looking at it and I agree...

The support is immense and should get better.

• Like 1

Â