Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

He was special today. Rose to the occasion and hit new levels. 

Ramsey really is some player that we probably take a little for granted at times. Sky is the limit for him. 

• Like 2

Defended him a fair few times in here. Like any young player he is inconsistent, but he has such immense potential. The past few games he really has stepped up a gear and without that we'd probably not be in Europe. He often gets compared to Grealish and while Jack is a once in a generation talent for an academy, JJ isn't too far off especially when it comes to having the possession of traits which can be undefendable. 

We are at the end of the season now and for his age 6 goals and 7 assists in the league is at the very top.

Hopefully he continues on this path, we have a top top talent once again on our doorstep. The academy and local area can be proud.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Jacob Ramseeey, hes fast as ****

Felt like Gabby pace today on show. 

It's those long strides. Absolutely eats up the pitch when he gets going. 

• Like 1

His Dad’s sister happens to be an ex colleague of mine who always said JJ is the best of the three brothers because of his mentality when compared to his brothers.

Fantastic player I’ve always believed in him and he’s getting better and better and better. He’ll be a club legend. 

1 minute ago, Sulberto21 said:

His Dad’s sister happens to be an ex colleague of mine who always said JJ is the best of the three brothers because of his mentality when compared to his brothers.

Fantastic player I’ve always believed in him and he’s getting better and better and better. He’ll be a club legend. 

Older brother has to be better than the younger brothers. But the younger brothers got a target to work for. We'll see. 

2 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Older brother has to be better than the younger brothers. But the younger brothers got a target to work for. We'll see. 

They might be more gifted than him but he’s definitely got a lot more drive and desire. 

2 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

They might be more gifted than him but he’s definitely got a lot more drive and desire. 

I suspect it’s going to be a joy finding out

I suspect AJ will have a very big impression and having them both in the time. Well it’s the stuff of dreams. 

• Like 1

Fantastic today - picking up the ball and driving at their defence - he's such a powerful runner and really quick - created havoc - a pity he couldn't finish one of the chances for the icing on his particular cake.

Happy Birthday JJ - here's to many happy returns!

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Younger siblings are almost always the more successful athletes at elite level, interestingly. But of course he’s a proven PL player now and the odds are against anyone hitting that level. Fingers crossed though!

He’s such a good carrier of the ball. He’s really solid over in that advanced left side of midfield position. 

He’s getting better and better. One thing Unai spotted straight away was that he isn’t a central midfielder. He does most of his best work arriving late into the box or driving with the ball in the channels.

Cant wait to see how good he gets!

• Like 1

Just now, Adam2003 said:

Younger siblings are almost always the more successful athletes at elite level, interestingly. But of course he’s a proven PL player now and the odds are against anyone hitting that level. Fingers crossed though!

It's generally because they start training earlier with proven and improved techniques and they need to grow better more quickly to compete with the older sibling. 

Â