Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

It may have already been mentioned but his assist for Watkins is fantastic yesterday. He showed a lot of bravery going for the pass. Could quite easily have broken a leg given the speed at which he was travelling towards the GK. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

Indeed. I don't really care what the players think about the value of the competition as long as they put a shift in. Whether he's serious or joking, I don't care

What is Luiz doing posting that on Instagram though? That's not on at all

Come on...he either posted it without listening back, or couldn't understand what they were on about...or both. He just posted a video of our fans fgs.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pinebro said:

6 goals and 7 assists in PL at the age of 22.

Better than Grealish.

Better than Grealish, you say? 🧐

That'll be £125m then if you want him you cheating Manc clearings in the woods! 

He looks great! Such energy and directness of running! Some cracking assists and finishes too. Lots of that I against top opposition too! Only just turned 22?! Sign him up quick, unless he's another one of these young European stars of the future that we have no chance in signing? ;)

Edited by Monkeypuzzle

Deserves a call up . But he is playing in the same favoured postion as half of the England squad. Left attack . That will be Southgates excuse. ..

He is a scary player isnt he. That Vid shows he has the lot in his locker. Love the full pelt recovering tackle on Anthony Gordon near the start.  He was properly traveling. 

38 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Deserves a call up . But he is playing in the same favoured postion as half of the England squad. Left attack . That will be Southgates excuse. ..

He is a scary player isnt he. That Vid shows he has the lot in his locker. Love the full pelt recovering tackle on Anthony Gordon near the start.  He was properly traveling. 

Southgate at next press conference: “Callum Hudson Odoi is in fine form and Jacob needs to work that bit harder to displace him” 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, JPJCB said:

Southgate at next press conference: “Callum Hudson Odoi is in fine form and Jacob needs to work that bit harder to displace him” 

"I like JJ alot but he needs to prove it at a higher level. We opted to bring back Eric Dier as he's been performing at the top top level and offers us something different."

• Haha 2

he's still with the U21s because they're playing for a major trophy this summer, if it wasn't for that tournament he wouldn't still be with the U21s as he's too old to play at that level in a month or so anyway, and a number of other players in the U21 squad are in the same position, normally would have been phased out already, been being kept back at U21 level to try and win a trophy

After the tournament is finished he will probably never play for the U21s again.

As soon as the summer tournaments are over players will start moving up an age group, will see the likes of Chukwuemeka, Aaron Ramsey, and Alex Scott move up to U21s, and the players they replace in the U21 squad, like Jacob, GIbbs-White, James Garner and will leave the England set-up unless they can break into the senior team, as too old for the development sides now, the only reason some of them can even play at Euros is because they were 21 or under when qualifying started, likes of GIbbs-White and Aarons are already 23 for example.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mikeyp102 said:

I actually think for the time being, England u21 is better for him 

Dodged a bullet. Imagine going from the coaching of Unai Emery to that conknose turncoat who for some reason despises the club that made him froma journeyman midfielder at Palace into an England international.

The prick.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, arkasaurus said:

EFA73182-CC7C-41BD-8696-CC4603D6BA25.jpeg

I think this has been taken out of context......He means look at the crowd ( in awe) and its only the conference.....like what will it be like when we get champions league.

Ezri has stitched him....in a jokey way.

I think JJ has been misinterpreted.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

JJ is a cracking player. So versatile. I honestly think he can play so many positions given his strength, pace, dribbling and finishing.

at times he is our most potent threat.....still learning, he will iron out his shortfalls,still only young.

He is part of our present & future.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

Â