Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

1 minute ago, lexicon said:

Bless, he looked so nervous in that interview 😄

Easy to forget his age and relative inexperience with the way he's been playing this season. 

The things he says sound confident but his shakey voice gives away his nerves. Fair play for putting himself up to do the media stuff.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, WallisFrizz said:

The things he says sound confident but his shakey voice gives away his nerves. Fair play for putting himself up to do the media stuff.

It was a huge improvement on his Leicester interview so he has probably been training a bit

December Goal of the Month right there - close the competition.

No doubt, it’ll get awarded to a Man City/Liverpool player scuffing a cheap penalty in though! 

Nice to see him take his chance in the first team and certainly doesn’t look out of place.

In time, I imagine he won’t be as nervous in front of the cameras post match. 

Brilliant. He is really developing into a very good player. That should be 3 goals already this season if he wasnt robbed at Leicester. I can see him and Carney really pushing a claim to being our new midfield, they both look ready and with something to offer. I would love it if Ramsey becomes our David Platt and eclipses Smith-Rowe this season. FWIW, Ramsey sounds better in interview that ESR too!

He's impressed me since his debut as he has always looked comfortable and not fazed by the games he's been thrown into, but he's gone on to a new level this season. There isn't a better manager out there for him to emulate his game on. 

If Carney can sign his new deal then those two will save us £80m+

Edited by villarule123

5 hours ago, Mic09 said:

He sounds like a normal 20 year old.

I'm glad he doesn't come across as a 'made it big time' little shit. 

He sounds like a good lad. 

I didn't think he sounded nervous at all personally...  his "great goal by me", was hilarious.

I love the way he likes to progress the ball with his feet.  Always taking space when it's available, always looking to move forward and getting way more comfortable in the final third.  Admitting he's watching SG's highlights and wanting to be like him is super cool.  One of our own!

I think he just has a unique way of speaking which may sound to some like nerves, especially if it's the first time you've heard him.

He's going to be some player.

Regarding how he doesn't sound jumped up - even Gerrard commented on his humility after the first week of training with him.

6 hours ago, theboyangel said:

December Goal of the Month right there - close the competition.

No doubt, it’ll get awarded to a Man City/Liverpool player scuffing a cheap penalty in though! 

Nice to see him take his chance in the first team and certainly doesn’t look out of place.

In time, I imagine he won’t be as nervous in front of the cameras post match. 

They'll give it to KDB for hitting it into the middle of the goal against Leeds from 20 yards. 

• Like 1

Â