Kortney Hause

Sam3773

It's embarrassing that he is still a part of our squad.

I know that's harsh but he's had more than enough time.

Very poor footballer.

Last season he had a few patches of good performances, even in those he was always prone to terrible clangers.

Not sure what the shock is really, he got nowhere near the Wolves team that got promoted and then obviously they further strengthed to get to 7th.

He's not great at all but just backup and in today's terms cost us 50p. I thought he did fine in the promotion run in but obviously not good enough to start in the prem unless we're playing Burnley.

Hopefully we'll get a CB in next few days but the lack of links to anyone does seem to suggest we'll go with what we have until January.

Very disappointed by his performance yesterday. 

I actually like him as a player but he is some way off from challenging the centre backs.

He was very casual, not vocal in orchestrating the back line.

It was almost like he didn’t want to play.

This is what gets to me why the hell do people need to make personal insults to players that are simply not as good as others. I bet no one says that to his face. Probably get knocked into next week by one of his size 12's if they did. 

Constructive criticism is fair. I once told Kieran Clarke that he gets too close to the strikers hence he gets rolled so easily. He said thanks fella. He's since dropped off by half a yard. 

Somebody just hit me with a sledgehammer!

Frustrated Over It GIF by Josh Freydkis

Edited by Sulberto21
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Another one abused on social media, deleted all his Insta posts.

Some of our 'fans' disgust me.

Wow he's account is private now.

That must have been some disgusting comments.

Really speaks volumes on society.

I don’t know why footballers even bother with social media. It’s a horrible cesspit where any dick head can say whatever they want. I don’t want to guess what was said to Hause, but I can quite imagine. Every club has them, and I’d like to say these idiots don’t represent the club, but others will associate that type of behaviour with us. 

• Like 4

23 hours ago, Reivax_Villa said:

Very disappointed by his performance yesterday. 

I actually like him as a player but he is some way off from challenging the centre backs.

He was very casual, not vocal in orchestrating the back line.

It was almost like he didn’t want to play.

Didn’t see any of the stoke game so can’t comment on his performance their but I like the guy I think he earned his place ahead of Engels in our squad. I agree he is limited in areas certainly when it comes to using his feet but I don’t think I have seen him lose a header yet or many 50/50 challenges. Might not be the next Franco Beresi but he seems a good character to me.

10 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Wow he's account is private now.

That must have been some disgusting comments.

Really speaks volumes on society.

I assume the abuse had an element of racism to it ? 
when it comes to football the only colours I see are claret and blue the colour of the skin under that shirt is of no relevance to me.

10 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

This is what gets to why the hell do people need to make personal insults to players that are simply not as good as others. I bet no one says that to his face. Probably get knocked into next week by one of his size 12's if they did. 

Constructive criticism is fair. I once told Kieran Clarke that he gets too close to the strikers hence he gets rolled so easily. He said thanks fella. He's since dropped off by half a yard. 

Somebody just hit me with a sledgehammer!

Frustrated Over It GIF by Josh Freydkis

I see it on here too. 

I've seen people wishing broken legs on players. 

I've seen people (in the last couple of days) call a player a waste of skin. Is he really a waste of skin? Do his friends and family agree with that. 

Mindless idiots that do that are the lowest of the very low. 

P.s you've outdone yourself with the spelling of Ciaran Clark.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Mjvilla said:

I see it on here too. 

I've seen people wishing broken legs on players. 

I've seen people (in the last couple of days) call a player a waste of skin. Is he really a waste of skin? Do his friends and family agree with that. 

Mindless idiots that do that are the lowest of the very low. 

P.s you've outdone yourself with the spelling of Ciaran Clark.

Oh balls!

Â