Kortney Hause

Sam3773

• 1 month later...
35 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Apparently reports in turkey saying he is off to trapzonspor

Wouldn't be averse to replacing him as I think he's quite limited, but would seem strange to sell without having a replacement in. He got plenty of game time last year. 

21 minutes ago, blunther said:

Wouldn't be averse to replacing him as I think he's quite limited, but would seem strange to sell without having a replacement in. He got plenty of game time last year. 

I dont really rate him to be honest.  Rather we sold him than engels.

If true you would expect we will get another cb in or use one of the youngsters 

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Apparently reports in turkey saying he is off to trapzonspor

Eddie Newton is the manager there, finished 2nd but didn't get CL cos of FFP, they'll do well to keep the Palace striker on loan but there seems to be a bit of upheaval in the Turkish league so it's maybe a good time to go 

He's an alright player, reality of what he is our 4th choice CB in the championship who we paid a couple of million for, not good enough for where we want to be but for the time he was an OK signing 

I like Hause, seems to have his head screwed on right and a nice lad, but I don't think he's good enough for PL football. I think he was just about OK for us in the Championship due to his ariel ability but he's a bit too suspect at this level. I'd be happy to see him move on but you know he'll be one of those players that we wish we'd never gotten rid of if we ever go down again 

I like Hause, hes a little rough but still yougish and finding hes feet at the top level. Good in the air and can send some great balls through, if only he'd cut out the silly passes.

Can't imagine we will get much for him anyway, and his replacement will be fighting Mings for a starting spot so might have limited game time. Dont see a reason to swap a cheep back up for another, I'd rather he stay. Can also cover for LB which is useful

I thought he had the raw talents but really showed this season when called upon post lockdown he is a billion miles away from the level.
The problem with back up CBs is invariably you will have to use them at some point.
Hasn't got the speed of thought or the ability to play anymore near this level.

Â