Kortney Hause

Sam3773

On 28/05/2019 at 15:43, MikeMcKenna said:

I agree we need to replace Taylor, but I don’t think Hause is the answer. He may be better at defending but imho he wouldn’t give us enough going forward. 

I think he will be OK at LB next season. I expect us to have a more solid back 4 - less of Elmo providing assist and Taylor passing it into the Holte. Hause is a good defender and OK in possession, and we can't sign too many players now.

I know Smith wants to play expansive football but without a solid platform we could concede way too many to have a chance in a lot of games.

4 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Couple of million quid, can cover CB and LB. He's a deffo for me. 

Without a doubt. Ideal squad player and will be hungry for minutes, so should push the first teamers for them and keep standards high. 

6 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

we will have to make a few signings like this if we are to be able to sign first teamers for bigger money.

If there is a clause we should deffo sign him.

19 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

If we get him for £2m it would be insane.

I might be dreaming but I'm sure i read that this was one of those deals whereby we had already agreed to buy him at the end of the loan. 

1 minute ago, av1 said:

I might be dreaming but I'm sure i read that this was one of those deals whereby we had already agreed to buy him at the end of the loan. 

That was the rumour at the time, it would be amazing value.

• Like 1

Obviously I have no idea, but Wolves clearly wanted rid of him and we had no idea how he would do and which league we would be in. I would be surprised if the deal was for much more than £2m for someone who hadn't played for nearly 18 months at that time.

*subject to appearance and promotion clause!

37 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

His time at LB was very underrated.

agreed, in my humble opinion he should have gone back in to the LB role when he came back from injury, over Taylor.

We got promoted tho.....so all is well that ends well :)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

agreed, in my humble opinion he should have gone back in to the LB role when he came back from injury, over Taylor.

We got promoted tho.....so all is well that ends well :)

I honestly wouldn't mind him being our first choice LB next season, he was that good.

20 hours ago, Pez1974 said:

I think he will be OK at LB next season. I expect us to have a more solid back 4 - less of Elmo providing assist and Taylor passing it into the Holte. Hause is a good defender and OK in possession, and we can't sign too many players now.

I know Smith wants to play expansive football but without a solid platform we could concede way too many to have a chance in a lot of games.

I don’t know. I think DS likes attacking wing backs and still sees Hause as utility player coming off the bench. The players he buys in the close season will be very interesting and may tell us more about how he intends to ‘win every game’.

He obviously doesn’t see us just making up the numbers in the PL. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Hit the nail on the head here. Absolute no brainer of a singing.

Was worried when I seen him coming on for Mings at Wembley as it was a pressure cooker but he was immense for that 10 mins. Won everything in the air.

• Like 1

Apparently we have until tomorrow to buy him according some rag

Best part for me about Hause well not the game itself but he had a horrid debut and some players can crumble from that, he got better 

• Like 1

On 01/06/2019 at 09:01, Hairdo said:

Hit the nail on the head here. Absolute no brainer of a singing..

Quite agree.  Our house in the middle of deference is definitely the way to go.   Not worth even thinking of another song.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I like him, I think he has a great temperament and attitude, he's not the most technically gifted but he's willing to learn and brave as they come, for the money being reported I think it's no risk to get him in and see what we can do with him long term.

• Like 1

Â