Kortney Hause

Sam3773

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Quite agree.  Our house in the middle of deference is definitely the way to go.   Not worth even thinking of another song.

Hause himself doesn't like that chant :)

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Apparently we have until tomorrow to buy him according some rag

Best part for me about Hause well not the game itself but he had a horrid debut and some players can crumble from that, he got better 

Doing what I did with my 12 months interest free sofa - cough up the cash last minute. **** em. Make them wait. Earn an extra 0.000067p interest. Like it.

Finally we are running the club smart.

2 minutes ago, av1 said:

Absolute no brainer for £3m. 

Feels like it would be borderline foolish to not complete for this figure, bearing in mind our squad.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Feels like it would be borderline foolish to not complete for this figure, bearing in mind our squad.

ye a bit like the El Ghazi fee, even if they arent world beaters, El Ghazi is no doubt worth 5m, and Hause is no doubt worth 2-3m.

7 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

ye a bit like the El Ghazi fee, even if they arent world beaters, El Ghazi is no doubt worth 5m, and Hause is no doubt worth 2-3m.

Agreed.

El Ghazi may have plenty of extra suitors though. And he's a Mendes fella isn't he? So they may be turning round and asking for £60k a week now we're PL. Hopefully not, but they might be.

Fingers crossed Hause will be simpler.

Both of these and Mings should be desperate to get to Villa and continue their improvement with our superb coaching team.

2 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Agreed.

El Ghazi may have plenty of extra suitors though. And he's a Mendes fella isn't he? So they may be turning round and asking for £60k a week now we're PL. Hopefully not, but they might be.

Fingers crossed Hause will be simpler.

Both of these and Mings should be desperate to get to Villa and continue their improvement with our superb coaching team.

yeah that is my concern with El Ghazi, that the 5m ish fee now turns in to Mendes asking for a "signing on fee" type thing........which would make the deal much less palpable.

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Cover for Left Back too, 2 stones.

TBH, I don't rate him at LB.  I think the praise he received when playing LB was more because everyone hates Taylor rather than Hause being great at it.  He can cover in a pinch, but if that was the case, but I'd rather have Mings slide over and play Hause at CB for a more long term cover scenario.  Just watch some videos of Mings playing LB for Ipswich and compare that with Hause's performances for us last season.

Â