Kortney Hause

Sam3773

3 minutes ago, tom_avfc said:

The fact that people were calling for Mings to be dropped for Hause earlier on this season will never fail to amaze me. He wasn’t particularly good at championship level and is completely out of his depth in the premier league. 

this. just this and nothing more.

Nearly rifled one into the top bins with a back pass. At fault for both goals and beaten with ease when dragged out repeatedly.

He's 4th choice centre back and rarely plays so I'm not expecting the world...but he's a bad technical player.

I've no bother with PL players earning money but a 3m buy 5th choice at times defender at a mid table club getting the riches that he does. Yes. It feels wrong

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Nearly rifled one into the top bins with a back pass. At fault for both goals and beaten with ease when dragged out repeatedly.

He's 4th choice centre back and rarely plays so I'm not expecting the world...but he's a bad technical player.

I've no bother with PL players earning money but a 3m buy 5th choice at times defender at a mid table club getting the riches that he does. Yes. It feels wrong

He’s third choice at the moment and that is the issue. We’re an injury at centre back away from him becoming a regular. I’m sure that will be rectified this transfer window though as there’s no way we go the rest of the season with 3 centre backs, one of which is Hause.

• Like 1

Everyone is blaming Hause for the goals, but I didn't see him making terrible mistakes nor did I see all our other players being perfect when they scored. Hause was poor, but so were many others who deserve at least part of the blame, especially Targett and also Konsa and Ramsey.

• Like 1

Just now, AVTuco said:

Everyone is blaming Hause for the goals, but I didn't see him making terrible mistakes nor did I see all our other players being perfect when they scored. Hause was poor, but so were many others who deserve at least part of the blame, especially Targett and also Konsa and Ramsey.

they should have been faster at reacting against Hause's mistakes sure, but I think Hause bears most of the blame for both goals

Having just seen the goals, I’m afraid Hause will be looking for a new club this summer.

At fault for both goals and no chance of getting a contract renewal.

Certain posters delight in panning Mings but with him on the pitch today we wouldn’t have conceded those two efforts… 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, rbcuk said:

Both goals down to him, he’s never been good enough

3 hours ago, osmark86 said:

Hause was at fault for both our goals against today. completely let the team down imo.

3 hours ago, AVTuco said:

You could blame Hause a little for the first goal. His positioning wasn't terrible; he was ball side of his mark like he should have been, but maybe half a yard too far off him. Give Brentford some credit for a well worked goal. The pass and the finish were both perfect.

Second goal was 100% Targett's fault. Hause actually cut out the original cross and was in a good position to deal with the ensuing melee. However, Targett had drifted off Roerslev, which let Brentford simply slip the ball out of the melee.

That said, Hause is certainly not a PL level starter and we need better cover if we want to move into the top 8. He's just not good enough with the ball. After we dominated the first 30m, a poor pass from him led to a spell of possession for Brentford that gave them confidence to get back into the game.

Â