Kortney Hause

Sam3773

8 minutes ago, Xela said:

A 2.2 tonne 4wd SUV doesn't just 'lose control in wet conditions' unless there was a bit of word removed type driving going on. 

Not sure about that. Apparently it was a new car, wasn't it? Maybe he put it in the wrong gear or pressed the accelerator too hard. I nearly wrote off my wife's car the first time I drove it because the pedal weight was totally different to the one I usually drive and the gearbox was a different layout.

I hope that's the case anyway. If he was doing 50+ outside a nursery school then he needs his license taken away.

Edited by Panto_Villan

14 minutes ago, Panto_Villan said:

Not sure about that. Apparently it was a new car, wasn't it? Maybe he put it in the wrong gear or pressed the accelerator too hard. I nearly wrote off my wife's car the first time I drove it because the pedal weight was totally different to the one I usually drive and the gearbox was a different layout.

I hope that's the case anyway. If he was doing 50+ outside a nursery school then he needs his license taken away.

We don't know how new exactly, but it would have been an automatic, being a Urus (8 speed ZF auto for the nerds)

I genuinely hope he wasn't speeding as he seems like a decent bloke. 

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1

Maybe in this case the fence jumped out at him, but it generally baffles me how idiot juvenile self-obsessed  footballers driving supercars don't kill more people.  There should be 3 a week at least.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Panto_Villan said:

If he was doing 50 he would have been way further through that fence. As somebody who has written off a 600+bhp M5, I can vouch that a simple over touch on the accelerator can cause many problems 🥲 **** fast automatics.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I'd speculate that a car doesn't cave in a metal fence like that while driving at speeds which are legal on roads next to a nursery.

Pick up science and put down the speculation. That car speeds up very quickly and weighs a shit load. Even if he was doing 20mph, the force from the acceleration and the weight combined would easily do that to a fence. 

1 hour ago, Xela said:

A 2.2 tonne 4wd SUV doesn't just 'lose control in wet conditions' unless there was a bit of word removed type driving going on. 

Really hope he wasn't trying to show off, as judging by his Insta he's definitely the showy type. Maybe this will be a wake up call. But I can't see him being at the club beyond his current contract anyway.

46 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Was Grealish driving it?

He was giving lessons, while Ross McCormack stood by taking notes on how to get through a gate.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Adman said:

Maybe in this case the fence jumped out at him, but it generally baffles me how idiot juvenile self-obsessed  footballers driving supercars don't kill more people.  There should be 3 a week at least.

I beg to differ.

They should be limited to killing no more than one a week.

He scored the winner at Old Trafford. I think he deserves to be allowed to plough into a school in a Lambo 😉

Edited by Xela
  • Like 4

22 minutes ago, Xela said:

He scored the winner at Old Trafford. I think he deserves to be allowed to plough into a school in a Lambo 😉

Always testing the strength of de fence.

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Panto_Villan said:

He needs banging up for a long time if that's the case, not just licence removed. People driving stupid cars they can't handle like **** excited kids should be put somewhere they can't do any harm. Prick. 

16 hours ago, samjp26 said:

Pick up science and put down the speculation. That car speeds up very quickly and weighs a shit load. Even if he was doing 20mph, the force from the acceleration and the weight combined would easily do that to a fence. 

What would acceleration have to do with it? Force is determined by the velocity and mass of the body. Unless it's a piss weak fence that isn't a 20mph accident. 

Â