Kortney Hause

Sam3773

Tuanzebe shouldn't retain his place now - Hause was probably our best defender overall apart from the unlucky decision for the penalty. He is perfect for the formation we play and will always win everything in the air. Ronaldo was practically invisible today and a lot of that is down to Hause.

1 hour ago, Khizzy said:

Tuanzebe shouldn't retain his place now - Hause was probably our best defender overall apart from the unlucky decision for the penalty. He is perfect for the formation we play and will always win everything in the air. Ronaldo was practically invisible today and a lot of that is down to Hause.

Hause is great at 2 things. Aerial duels and recovering loose balls. Either Hause was on the ball and making the pass back to emi or he deflected Greenwood or Ronaldos run so they couldn't get an opportunity to have a shot on goal. Fantastic game. 

5 hours ago, Khizzy said:

Hause had a magnificent game and I love him but Tuanzebe might be more suited to playing against Spurs with the quickness of the likes of Son, Bergwijn or Lucas Moura.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Hause had a magnificent game and I love him but Tuanzebe might be more suited to playing against Spurs with the quickness of the likes of Son, Bergwijn or Lucas Moura.

But then Hause might end up with 25 goals this season with McPhee's set pieces.  He keeps his place for me.

17 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

I wouldn't have any complaints if he does, just Tuanzebe has done little wrong too and might be more suited to Spurs. Whatever Dean Smith decides.

I agree, whilst Hause was brilliant I think Tuanzebe needs to play against Spurs for his pace, as well as with Kane dropping deep all the time I think Tuanzebe would be better at coming out from defence into midfield to follow him around and stop him getting on the ball 

Whenever Kourtney scores, from 1 min in of the song until however long it takes the opposition to get the ball back on the spot for kick should be played with fans just chanting THUNDER. HAUSE!

What a legend this bloke is. Never lets us down and the best player we have in the air at the club. 

In a 3-5-2 I’d have him in there everytime ahead of Axel because he doesn’t lose anything in the air and he’s also a massive threat from set pieces at the other end. 

Really likeable character and a fantastic squad player. We should be giving him a new deal. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Hause was great v Spurs end of last season. I have no worries and DS rarely changes the team after a good victory so think it will be same 11 next Sunday bar any more injuries.

Â