Kortney Hause

Sam3773

5 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Villa TV interview.

POST MATCH | Hause: We believe we can go toe-to-toe with anyone in the league.

https://video.avfc.co.uk/video/dm9kJTdDMF81dDdlemlrNSU3QyUyRnNlY3Rpb24lM0ZzbHVnJTNEaG9tZSU3Q2hvbWUlMkZoZXJvX2Nhcm91c2Vs?lang=en

Cracking interview. "They're a good team with good players but we're Aston Villa we've got good players too...." - That is what as a fan I want to hear but I want them to believe it. You can see he's got that edge.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 23/09/2021 at 14:28, est1874 said:

He had an immense game and I really like him. I'd be tempted to put him ahead of Tuanzebe if we keep the back 3, tbh.

Had forgotten he would play today due to Tuanzebe's loan when I wrote this, but I'd like to double-down on it now.

21 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Anyone got a video clip of the goal ?

If you ever want to see a goal, just search the scorer's name on Twitter, then select Videos. Normally comes up on there 👍

Edited by Tom13
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, abdulaziz1 said:

Hause, Konsa and Mings were with us when we had the second worst defensive record. Now they all have improved so as our manager. McGinn, Luiz and Targett too. 

As @Vive_La_Villa said, its almost as if players can improve given good coaching and encouragement! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jono62 said:

I was laughing when he was in the edge of the Utd box and had to play passes. He seemed scared. 

Don't know if it's cos of who was around him at the time, but he looked massive in that part of play as well, made him look even more out of place up there 😂

Â